Two Eyes Cenote (BOO) Musō-ka
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
641 Posts
Ooc — anon
a quiet laugh from her—empty of contempt, and filled only with earnest relief that this was why she might have been called.
I shall never break from Ma’at or any of our Gods, mother! I would keep no secret from Them—there would have been a Hem, or Hemet. it would only have been the quiet ceremony of it that was secret—a first wedding, before the grand one, her eyes were bright as she wondered, having never been told, is that forbidden?
Toula turns and opens her eyes upon the Cenote, bright and glimmering. and as she looks to Akashingo, it appears again—perhaps due to her admission that she would never break from their Gods, or perhaps because it was her eye upon where it stood now. 
now she looks for the Shabti. he was born a God, too—a son of Queen and of Pharaoh, and she hoped this would please her mother. Godsblood and more Godsblood—when their little godlings came,
Toula dreamt of spring. she closed her eyes and when she opened them, they were in the ballroom of Akashingo. she asks, will you dance with me? in remembering the woman’s first love. in remembering her own!
Messages In This Thread
(BOO) Musō-ka - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 18, 2023, 10:09 PM
RE: (BOO) Musō-ka - by Toula - November 18, 2023, 10:55 PM
RE: (BOO) Musō-ka - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 18, 2023, 11:17 PM
RE: (BOO) Musō-ka - by Toula - November 18, 2023, 11:42 PM
RE: (BOO) Musō-ka - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 19, 2023, 12:07 AM
RE: (BOO) Musō-ka - by Toula - November 19, 2023, 12:31 AM
RE: (BOO) Musō-ka - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 19, 2023, 12:58 AM
RE: (BOO) Musō-ka - by Toula - November 19, 2023, 01:12 AM