Two Eyes Cenote i am woman,
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
637 Posts
Ooc — anon
she looks into the stillwater—a perfect looking glass. and then she looks to @Eset behind her, smiling. Rashepses is gone, for the present, and the woman has applied to her shoulders swanfeathers with teeth that took extra care not to pinch (but still would, given the nature of the work) in the beginnings of something ceremonial to wear for her husband. she is sticky with honey and sweetsap, and some of the feathers were sure to drift away as she moved—but once again, Eset would outdo herself! 
and she was not yet finished—Toula wished she had the mind of Eset, so beautiful and brilliant. you are incredible, do you know that? Toula asked in earnest, eyes sparkling! Eset—your hard work, it is not unseen. I would like for you to become my Hebsut, once this place is fully our own. I know it is your wish to serve, and this way you still can—but you will be one of the head keepers, as I know you are capable of it. as I have seen for myself, she looks over the woman before her, beaming, hopeful—
Rashepses, her heart; Senmut, her mind; Eset, one hand; Zaahira, her teeth. each of them essential to her, and each she would remind them of such as often as she could.
Messages In This Thread
i am woman, - by Toula - November 28, 2023, 04:40 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Eset - November 28, 2023, 06:10 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Toula - December 06, 2023, 05:28 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Eset - December 07, 2023, 10:28 AM
RE: i am woman, - by Toula - December 07, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Eset - December 08, 2023, 07:17 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Toula - February 03, 2024, 12:05 PM