Two Eyes Cenote i am woman,
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
637 Posts
Ooc — anon
Toula nods—and thinks. she speaks creatively with Eset, who inspires her in this way, too! perhaps feathers here upon me, and she gestures to the area that would frame her face—creating a crown effect, perhaps… the illusion of one at least! not that this would last for very long either—just the moments that mattered. 
the question asked was met with a small smile. not previously, though I think now—if it is desired—I shall see that such a thing can be done. I intend to free fellahin from trade—have their designation in this place be their choice, she hummed. Eset would know it to be true—as would Inji, and Tuna, and any in service to her. she had always asked! but you shall be Hebsut. you might have your pick of husband, with your elevated status. even nobility, you could choose, the corners of her eyes lifted. while your role is still one of service—you yourself are only to answer to my own commands. Pharaohs left hand. no one else might make any demand of you. she did not think any had—but she wanted it known. her gaze brightened. is there any at this party you have your own eye upon? she asked next, smiling—chasing away her own nerves, sufficiently distracted! 
but brought back. buoyed, at least, by the comforting truth. I am—I love him, truly. and… now she whispered, there is passion! and even quieter she said, but… I do not know what to do with it! this… inferno, in the pit of my stomach. it does not only linger, it grows and grows, 
and it made her a little afraid. each minute she spent with it, and with him, she thought it might consume them entirely. burn her to ash, and him with her. it was an ache that was not entirely unpleasant, but certainly overwhelming! she looked searchingly to Eset, wondering if she might have the answer.
Messages In This Thread
i am woman, - by Toula - November 28, 2023, 04:40 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Eset - November 28, 2023, 06:10 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Toula - December 06, 2023, 05:28 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Eset - December 07, 2023, 10:28 AM
RE: i am woman, - by Toula - December 07, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Eset - December 08, 2023, 07:17 PM
RE: i am woman, - by Toula - February 03, 2024, 12:05 PM