Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,212 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
All Welcome 

her nightmares had worsened and it had become harder to eat anything. the sleep deprivation was awful; often she woke to find caracal staring mournfully at her, only to realize she was not awake all.
the days went on until one day she gathered @John, @Dinah, and @Ava Amara, and they went to find @Reverie and Boone. "i have to go," she said desperately, trying to keep her voice calm for her daughters. "my son @Simeon — i told him where to find us. i told him to come here. so if — if he comes here, i — tell him where i have gone. and i'll be back this way as soon as i can." malakai was on the island. nakano with him. perhaps he would choose to stay.
she felt as though she had abandoned all her sons. she felt as though she would never have them together again. but she could not stay as she was, when each moment felt like death without a home in which she could ensconce the children with her.
giving a description of the trail to the hearthwood wolves, heda again offered profuse thanks and turned her small group onto what would prove to be a week's journey.
noctisardor bypass was technically within the rising sun valley, but the locale had the feel of the taiga. it was vast enough to where they would not need to leave for prey, and her paws bled as she finally led them beneath the sandstone archway that marked the only entrance into the gigantic territory where she had been born.
the lagoon was ice. she dipped her feet into it with a pained grunt, though she tried to bring a smile up now. "look. we're here. this is rivenwood."
Messages In This Thread
trigeda - by Heda - November 28, 2023, 06:40 PM
RE: trigeda - by Dinah - November 28, 2023, 07:58 PM
RE: trigeda - by John - November 29, 2023, 11:18 PM
RE: trigeda - by Ava Amara - November 30, 2023, 10:03 AM
RE: trigeda - by Heda - December 03, 2023, 06:45 PM
RE: trigeda - by Dinah - December 10, 2023, 12:22 PM