Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
982 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Arric you're gross and swear too much.

Arric often wished he didn't care about the drama. But it killed his vibes. Like he liked happy go lucky lets not be serious shit. And the weeping and the whining that even he himself had done lately killed that.

Arric tilted his ear backwards. Uh...whew mae this is really a question for Akavir because uh i gotta get some real gross stuff out first.

He ahook his head a bemused smile on hia face. Ready for too much info shithead?

He sat down because this was not an easy convo. But thr thought of keeping it from her had never crossed his mind.

So in spring is when some wolves start making babies. You'll go into your first season when your about a year and a half. And you're gonna want to seek someone out usually. Now when a woman is in heat it's damn near impossible for a man to ignore it. But you remember if anyone tries to take advantage of you during that time and you don't want them too you rip their balls off or tell me and I'll rip their balls off. Because just cause it smells good and you're body is ready for that doesn't mean any man or even woman has a right to it unless you allow it

He tilted an ear. Anyway there was this female and she was pretty and sweet and she sang. And i liked her a lot okay and well we definitely possibly made kids. But i hadn't realized that she didn't want anything to do with me after. I went to try and give food in case i was a father and well her sister got nasty i got nasty and they chased me from the border and told me If i came near they'd make sure i didn't make it home basically. It makes me feel like shit cause i think i would've been an okay dad but they didn't want me around.

I hope you don't hate me mae. I wouldnt have done anything if id have known she and her family wouldn't allow me near. I shoulda known though. She didn't even tell me her name.
Messages In This Thread
[m] Cause you channel all your pain - by Arric - December 01, 2023, 06:59 AM
RE: Cause you channel all your pain - by Mae - December 02, 2023, 06:08 PM
RE: Cause you channel all your pain - by Arric - December 02, 2023, 07:36 PM
RE: Cause you channel all your pain - by Mae - December 03, 2023, 01:15 AM
RE: Cause you channel all your pain - by Arric - December 03, 2023, 12:32 PM
RE: Cause you channel all your pain - by Mae - December 03, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: Cause you channel all your pain - by Arric - December 03, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: Cause you channel all your pain - by Mae - December 04, 2023, 05:39 PM
RE: Cause you channel all your pain - by Arric - December 04, 2023, 06:24 PM
RE: Cause you channel all your pain - by Mae - December 04, 2023, 06:36 PM
RE: Cause you channel all your pain - by Arric - December 04, 2023, 06:43 PM
RE: [m] Cause you channel all your pain - by Mae - December 04, 2023, 06:48 PM
RE: [m] Cause you channel all your pain - by Arric - December 04, 2023, 06:55 PM
RE: [m] Cause you channel all your pain - by Mae - December 12, 2023, 04:31 PM
RE: [m] Cause you channel all your pain - by Arric - December 13, 2023, 02:02 PM
RE: [m] Cause you channel all your pain - by Mae - December 13, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: [m] Cause you channel all your pain - by Arric - December 13, 2023, 02:30 PM
RE: [m] Cause you channel all your pain - by Mae - December 13, 2023, 02:45 PM
RE: [m] Cause you channel all your pain - by Arric - December 13, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: [m] Cause you channel all your pain - by Mae - December 13, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: [m] Cause you channel all your pain - by Arric - December 13, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: [m] Cause you channel all your pain - by Mae - December 13, 2023, 04:26 PM
RE: [m] Cause you channel all your pain - by Arric - December 13, 2023, 04:31 PM
RE: [m] Cause you channel all your pain - by Mae - December 13, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: [m] Cause you channel all your pain - by Arric - December 14, 2023, 02:28 PM