Luneshale Pass looks like there's no more room in hell for me
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
641 Posts
Ooc — anon
why had this man deigned to strike fear in her subject! what matter of cruelty was in his heart? she could not be patient with him, not in this time of danger—and Toula called to Eset, and as he made a bid to stand above her…
Toula too would have blood! and she would, she would lunge for him in concert with the rest had Zaahira not prevented this action of his. he would have been her sacrifice to the Gods. the first man she would command to be killed. he still could be. 
it was Toula who would stand above her, a solid shield, as she made herself watch what she had commanded of Khusobek. above the din of teeth, of snarls, Toula asked the stranger: did you come here to die, if not live in regret? submit at once, or else that wish shall be my next command!
Messages In This Thread
looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Runihura - December 03, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 08:06 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 11:00 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 03, 2023, 11:36 PM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Toula - December 04, 2023, 07:27 AM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 04, 2023, 08:13 AM
RE: looks like there's no more room in hell for me - by Eset - December 04, 2023, 02:05 PM