Two Eyes Cenote [cp] [m] hunger of the pine,
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
637 Posts
Ooc — anon
she followed him, giggling as his teeth caught her and combed gently through her groomed plume, her perfumed hip—a scent there curated for her the festivities. but he knew not yet the scent that had been curated for him, and him alone—the one she would wear her wedding night, which could not come soon enough…!
the suggestion might have found an answer in her gaze, had she returned his look of longing—but it would undo them both, she thought! with each step, and every touch, her resolve crumbled. and as they arrived to his door, she had very nearly forgotten even the purpose for that resolve—she prayed to the Gods for a reminder, 
and found not one but two upon the bed. the gifts he had lain there, like gifts she had lain out for Them—delicate, lovely, precious, unique. ah! yes, They had brought Him to Her. and They would see them United. then again, were they both not also Gods? was Their union not divine? 
her eyes sparkled upon them. tears pricked the corner of her gaze. she felt him watching her, but she could not conjure words to speak to him the meaning of these things. these gifts. of her love for him. words could not properly describe them, anyway—love was too simple, somehow, and passion not enough to encompass what lived within her, brought to life by the very knowing of him. 
what could she say? all these things played across her face—with him, she felt safe, she felt seen. you are my Osiris, she breathes, and I your Iset. if it has not always been, then let it be so now. make a vow with me, she whispers to him, eyes searching his for any sign that he might withdraw, that he might not share these same beliefs as she, that we might together take the Order of the Inseparable in Death—that when you die, I too shall die. that when I die, you go with me. into this life, into the next—into every one after this, 
for she knew now that she could not live without him. that she too would create rivers with her tears for the loss of him. but there was peace, too, in the knowing that it would not be for very long if ever such a thing befell her—and he could know that peace, too—
if he wanted it! if he felt as she did! her king, her husband-to-be—her very heart!
Messages In This Thread
[cp] [m] hunger of the pine, - by Toula - December 04, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: [cp] hunger of the pine, - by Rashepses - December 08, 2023, 10:39 PM
RE: [cp] hunger of the pine, - by Toula - December 19, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: [cp] hunger of the pine, - by Rashepses - December 31, 2023, 06:40 PM
RE: [cp] hunger of the pine, - by Toula - January 01, 2024, 10:19 PM
RE: [cp] hunger of the pine, - by Rashepses - January 27, 2024, 07:09 PM
RE: [cp] hunger of the pine, - by Toula - February 03, 2024, 03:52 PM
RE: [cp] hunger of the pine, - by Rashepses - February 11, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: [cp] hunger of the pine, - by Toula - February 19, 2024, 01:27 PM
RE: [cp] hunger of the pine, - by Rashepses - March 03, 2024, 02:24 PM
RE: [cp] hunger of the pine, - by Toula - March 05, 2024, 09:04 AM