Two Eyes Cenote [cp] [m] hunger of the pine,
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
637 Posts
Ooc — anon
his words, an invocation of things far more ancient than they. of perhaps the first deities to discover they wanted to never be without one another, in any world. a soul tie that transcended time and space. Toula felt herself grow warmer and warmer as he spoke in that silken voice of a midnight amidst a lunar eclipse, deep and dark and timeless. you are the blood of a God, she repeated, voice thick with many things. passion, love, and things she had no name for yet—things she would discover with him. and I, the blood of a Goddess, she leaned backward against him, only to be gently spun and looking in the eyes of her beloved.
and in them, she did not think that she imagined she saw the same things. there was this hunger that had never left her clawing in her belly, and every part of me will always be yours, always, the vow now nearly complete. and she knew what she had done in the asking of this—divine rite, superseding any fickle mortal thing. 
but these were immortal longings that stirred within her. she thought to herself, in every life They must have come to this choice—in every life, They made this commitment, again and again. and it was each of these powerful divinities, that was both her and not her, him and not him—as they once were, so many times!—that culminated within her. 
Toula's gaze was aflame at his last words, and she, echoing them, would then complete the verbal part of this act: bind yourself to me, Rashepses, and she spoke his name as she had spoken no thing before, a voice that both begged and demanded—
here and now would be the marriage between Gods. later, there would be the ceremony for the mortals that She so loved. she circled the pelts slowly, and lay down neatly upon them. her gaze was hooded, and she asked of him, extending out to be nearer, undress me, my love, so that no feather nor other ornament would be in there way. so that he could see her in her most divine of forms. so that he could know and understand that she was ready—for all things with him. 
into eternity.
Messages In This Thread
[cp] [m] hunger of the pine, - by Toula - December 04, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: [cp] hunger of the pine, - by Rashepses - December 08, 2023, 10:39 PM
RE: [cp] hunger of the pine, - by Toula - December 19, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: [cp] hunger of the pine, - by Rashepses - December 31, 2023, 06:40 PM
RE: [cp] hunger of the pine, - by Toula - January 01, 2024, 10:19 PM
RE: [cp] hunger of the pine, - by Rashepses - January 27, 2024, 07:09 PM
RE: [cp] hunger of the pine, - by Toula - February 03, 2024, 03:52 PM
RE: [cp] hunger of the pine, - by Rashepses - February 11, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: [cp] hunger of the pine, - by Toula - February 19, 2024, 01:27 PM
RE: [cp] hunger of the pine, - by Rashepses - March 03, 2024, 02:24 PM