Dahozhoni Meadow Correr
Loner
87 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Private 
The jaguar prowled after the fallen star. Her scent had become known to him. It was easier than stalking prey. The ripple of his muscles, of his healthy body, would overtake her every time. And he would lure her back to their camp and feed her the drugs until she did not try to run. Like training a dog. 

Juárez sniffed at the earth and saw the faint imprints of three paws. He lifted his bloody gaze and saw the woman just ahead, a jog away from him. She'd made some good distance. Too bad it wouldn't matter. Confident strides closed the space between them and he uttered a low, possessive growl of warning to @Silvertongue.
Loner
910 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

message taken. answer granted in a whirl of teeth still somehow lucid. she stumbled as she backed from the panther, sides expanding quickly with horrible breaths. but was it fear? he had not taken anything from silvertongue, she felt, nothing that someone else had not had. juárez had never tasted her heart. her grin was triumphant, even as she stood in the sand and knew he would seize her. "i know a land very rich. jewels. comida as you have never seen. wealth." her mouth was dry; she wet her lips and put her head to one side, forcing herself in a saunter back before juárez. "i served there. sell me back. i will make you very rich, jefe."
Loner
87 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The man chuckled at her offer. Why would he give what he wanted to another? Riches and wealth were no use to him. He wanted slaves. The jaguar needed the reliance of others. He needed to be the only man who could fulfill their lust for the drug. Jewels could be lost and tarnished. Dependence was a force that could rarely be snatched away. 

I am rich in other ways, Juárez answered her with an easy shrug of his shoulders. 

You are tired. Come back to camp and I will give you the drug.
Loner
910 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"why? you do not want to have me unless i have eaten your green?" silvertongue pressed. her addled mind was not too far gone to comprehend that as long as she stayed away from what juárez offered, she might claw her way to sanity once more. a courtesan walked the dunes before him, and he spoke only of his drug. "am i not more of a high than that, guapo?" she breathed, close now, close, close enough to flicker her tongue against his own lips. the one known as silver was gone, swallowed for now; it was belen who gazed up at juárez, winding herself close as she worked for her freedom.
Loner
87 Posts
Ooc — Teo
You think I am foolish... he chuckled darkly and lashed his tongue across the sharp hairs at his snout. 

I see that fight in your eyes. I see it. I am a man, yes. But I am not estúpido. You must be broken before you have freedom to wander. 

The jaguar faced her with calm in his bloody eyes. Her body was desired, yes. Juárez preferred that she not give it so willingly to him.
Loner
910 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"i know you are foolish," silvertongue laughed. "not even pharaoh with his great power and his army could break me, pendejo," she hissed. there was one last thing that could be taken from her, she supposed, even as she filled her lungs with vital air to bait. "and if you think you will succeed where he failed, ah. then give me to your brother. i want to see if he is better at making me scream." boldly, she made to shove past juárez, headed the way she had come.
Loner
87 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Did your Pharaoh give you visions of the one you want while he fucked you? 

The jaguar drawled to her, following a possessive distance behind the three-legged woman. His teeth traced the haunch of her. The scent of him and Soto was mingled with the starlight hairs of her coat. 

Perhaps that was this other man's problem. He did not know what the fallen star wanted. If he did not know what she wanted, he could never break her. But Juárez had heard her mumble his name in longing whines. Crowfeather. It was a distinct enough name to send his runners searching. Seeking the treasure she hid in the deepest parts of her soul.
Loner
910 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"no, cabrón," came her scathing scoff as she traveled in front of juárez, flinching at the touch of his teeth. "he was pharaoh. he kept my mind on him and my body aware he was a god." unlike the dog trailing her, was the heavy insinuation. inside herself she was a morass of fraying nerves and a new hunger, a gnawing bite for the green. it would save her from this. it would — maybe. maybe she would dream of crowfeather while juárez gripped her waist and breathed his ugly breath over her skin. the green was worth that. the green was worth more. he was a fool not to even entertain how akashingo might pay him for such verdant herbs, and their courtesan returned.
Loner
87 Posts
Ooc — Teo

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: For speech. Please note, character actions/speech to not at all reflect my own.

Suena a maricón. 

Juárez laughed - a raucous sound of superiority and distaste. Whoever this Pharaoh was did not sound like much of a man. But somehow, he had impressed himself on the fallen star. What would a man like that want with a thing like her? Belen the broken. 

Her words did little to impress him.
Loner
910 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

"y todavía te estás follando sus sobras," silvertongue flung back. she was not insulted by any epithet thrown at pharaoh; he had been more than juárez would ever match. in the sand near their camp, she flung herself down, hips readied in the way she knew he enjoyed, hatred clear in her eyes as she gestured impatiently. whatever ruined this for juárez was her pursuit now. her tears and pleading had roused him in a way she doubted that her malicious compliance would do now. but how could he make her do as he wished? silvertongue did not believe he was able. this truth was another triumph, and she laughed up toward his face as she lay in the piled grains, hoping to incense him.
Loner
87 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I'm sorry for being a crap writing partner at the moment. Life is a nice little mess. And I don't like giving you half-assed replies. <3

Me gustan las sobras. 

Juárez had certainly fucked uglier and more used women than this. And as she taunted him with her body, he took no shame in closing the space between them and pressing himself against her. Perhaps she thought that she could win him over with her charm. There was nothing to be won. A black hole existed where his soul should be. 

Estás aprendiendo a ser una buena chica.
Loner
910 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador
i would wait a thousand years for a one sentence post from u okay <3 sorry life is hard, please take care of u <33

he was easy; she twisted at the last beneath the panther, their bellies colliding, she forcing him to look into the eyes he had tunneled into haunted pathways. "siempre supe ser bueno, juárez," silvertongue purred, her thin arms encircling the power of his shoulders. "puede ser muy bueno." he did her a disservice to use her in the dust when she had enthralled the godhead of a nation — once.. "tus sueños son demasiado pequeños cuando tu me has enseñado que los sueños pueden ser muy poderosos."
Loner
87 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Juárez chuckled. It was the dark rumble of thunder in his chest. 

¿Te gustan los sueños que te doy? 

The prick of his teeth sought the nape of her neck. 

I need to start keeping a tally of the times you make me blush/cry.
Loner
910 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador
;D also! we can fade this or keep going if u would like! <3

"si." beneath him she melted into relieved curves, not for the anticipated press of familiar armory but the green, the verde. "mas?" she asked, wanting the cat-man to hurry, to enjoy his quick pleasure before he gave her the true reward for which she pined now.
Loner
87 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Torn on that 'cause I wanna keep writing with you... But I mean- What else is this guy gonna do?

Juárez knew she wanted more. He had fed her enough to create that fixation - that primal need. The fallen star would crave the green herb like she craved the taste of water. Her body would be convinced that she needed it. And without it, she would wither. 

Tendrás más. Pero primero tendré más... 

The jaguar pressed the firm of his body against her and his teeth found purchase in the back of her neck.
Loner
910 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: suggestion

torn also! can always timeskip <33

in these times most often silvertongue sent herself down into the grains of earth, or out onto the hot wind as if she too was a carried mote of sand. his teeth prevented that now; the scrape of his fangs on her flesh thralled silvertongue in suspended limbo, reduced to the exhale driven from her as the rut began again.
Loner
87 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I'd just be lost without you, Ebony...

When he had finished with her, he stretched himself out at her side. The ease of his muscles after such a thing was incomparable. It was as though she sucked the very tension from his limbs, from his back, from his chest. She was an ugly little thing. At least she was good about it. 

While Juárez prepared her reward, he glanced toward the fallen star with a bloody stare. 

¿Qué crees que pasa cuando no consigues la hierba verde? his voice rasped in question to her.
Loner
910 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador
y tu <3

beauty belonged to what was untouchable. juárez consumed no part of silvertongue that she had not been trained to give. quietly she lay upon the ground beside him, turning her head to stare into those blooded eyes. "then i die." her voice grew in laughter, grew and grew and grew until she was weeping, tears streaming from her eyes as she felt the inability to wait any longer starting to take hold of her flesh. he was means to a prettier end. his stain upon her thighs would mean nothing momentarily.