Blackfeather Woods so you run and you run to catch up with the sun
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Somewhere deep down, she knew he was right. She hated him for it, but she knew it all the same. But the stubborn anger wasn't about to give up so easily; it still burned hot in her chest. She wanted answers, damn it. No, more than that, she wanted passion. Not this cold, rational response. She wanted to know that her absence had hurt him just as much as his staying here had hurt her.

You could have put someone else in charge, Maegi tried, though she knew her rhetoric was faltering. Nyx, Aries. It wouldn't have taken that long. Moonshadow found me soon enough. I. . .I needed you, too. You. Not Moonshadow, not whoever was with her that day--you.

Oh, deep down, she knew she sounded like a petulant child. But she kept on all the same, for she wanted to hurt him as much as he had hurt her. To weep blood, to beg for forgiveness. All of the abandonment-centered rage suddenly reared its ugly head, and she had to dig her claws into the ground to keep from sinking them in his flesh--both literally and metaphorically.

He might be the Dark Master, but before that, he had been her mentor. And he had failed her, in Maegi's eyes.
Messages In This Thread
so you run and you run to catch up with the sun - by Maegi - October 05, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: so you run and you run to catch up with the sun - by Maegi - October 21, 2018, 08:26 PM