Blackfeather Woods so you run and you run to catch up with the sun
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Gods, he was good. He would always be close to her heart, and with the softening of his tone, his gentle touch, her stubbornness began to wither away. She wanted to cry, to collapse into his embrace--but Maegi was grown now. A pup no longer. She needed to be strong, even when she felt weaker and more wrong than ever.

I forgive you, she breathed, her breath hitching slightly in her throat as she composed herself. She looked up at him (noticing her neck craned less and less as the moons went on). What's done is done. I need to forgive you, let it go. I'm sorry, too. For blaming you. The lingering ghost of the anger still remained--it always would--but the substance was all but gone.

What did I miss, while I was away? Maegi asked, trying to bring some much-needed levity into the conversation. She smiled, laughing just slightly. Relmyna's girls have grown up into terrors, she noted, thinking with some bemusement of their many quirks.
Messages In This Thread
so you run and you run to catch up with the sun - by Maegi - October 05, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: so you run and you run to catch up with the sun - by Maegi - November 01, 2018, 08:11 PM