Silverlight Terrace i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She was tempted to leave when he did, and even tried. After a few aborted attempts, it was clear that her body was too weak to move for now; she sat back on her haunches with a huff, breath fogging on the air, trembling with exhaustion and slight chill. Her mismatched eyes found him some time later, coming back with a bone in his mouth.

He deposited it right next to her vomit, stepping back. Thanks, Maegi said dryly, bending to drag it a good distance from her own bile. She laid down and began to work at the ivory with her teeth, seeking the marrow. It was quite tasty, a good snack post-trauma.

Thanks, she said when finished, with considerably more gratitude in her voice than before. She lifted her gaze to his--if he hadn't left already--and gave him a shaky nod. That helped. Not yet ready to rise to her paws, she instead crossed her forelegs and stared blankly past him for a long moment, lost in the chaos of her thoughts.
Messages In This Thread
i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:07 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:24 AM