Dawnlark Plains friends and liars dont wait for me
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Private 
a thousand times she had looked for her children, gone this way or that -- and it seemed ironic now that she was searching not for a child, but an adult. she hated the idea of rosalyn being nicked from the heart of ankyra under her watch - and hated even more the idea of it being done by an enemy. that chestnut shrew was supposed to be her arch-enemy, uneasy alliance aside -- and if anyone was to sink a tooth into that witch's salty hide, it should be her.

she wouldn't have admitted it, but she felt a little bit of alarm too - if rosalyn, a full grown wolf, could be abducted with little signs to show for it, the same could be said for her children. which made her question why she was out in a snowed in, freshly-burnt to the ground area,  leaving her children unattended.

yet they had a penchant to travel together, she reminded herself - and with erzulie afoot, it seemed unlikely.

what didn't seem unlikely was who the perpetrators were.. the siren had as good a guess as any, given the marks and the scents had been clear as day. all the same, she felt it her duty to at least scout nearby territories, mostly to see if they had dragged her frenemy to some hidden outpost well beyond their stony walls.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
friends and liars dont wait for me - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Aningan - December 14, 2018, 03:32 AM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Aningan - December 27, 2018, 01:13 AM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Caiaphas - December 29, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Aningan - January 10, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Caiaphas - January 10, 2019, 06:45 PM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Aningan - January 29, 2019, 02:14 AM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Aningan - February 12, 2019, 03:25 AM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Aningan - February 27, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: friends and liars dont wait for me - by Caiaphas - March 20, 2019, 05:21 PM