Ankyra Sound angels clawed with burnished wings still loyal kiss the seal
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
there was little triumph in the siren's gaze as she peered at rosalyn, embattled by the defiance of erzulie. it was not the victory caiaphas expected, for she detected erzulie's stand against rosalyn's rightful wrath came as a crippling blow.

she had wanted to be proven right, but not like this.

news of the dragedan leader's demise caused caiaphas to shift in surprise; perhaps her foolhardy attack had not been so fraught with folly after all. she glanced to rosalyn to read her reaction to the news, still feeling little glory to have prompted such division between her packmates.

with their leader dead, they were far more vulnerable - caiaphas had never felt so vilified in her actions, though she kept her expression temperate as rosalyn spoke. lifting her crown carefully as to not incite pain in her neck, caiaphas drew in a breath and said in the most non-climatic of manners: "alright, then." she did not have time to contest rosalyn's edict either way -- for no sooner had she managed to painfully respond, the she-wolf had issued a howl to inform all of her resignation.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.