Moonspear man aint built any jail, lord he can keep me in
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
we can do whatever! <3
it was true that arcturus' skills in the matter of tracking were abject; he had only ever had to track fleeing things, and for all the miles he had spent tracking his brother or sister, he had never needed to track a wolf that deliberately concealed itself. of that, he had no skill -- and it was no surprise amekaze easily slipped past him undetected.

until she picked up speed; even the lightest footfalls could be detected by one as oafish as arcturus -- he whipped around in sudden alarm, his fur rifled -- just in time to feel a quick nip delivered to his exposed rump.

oh, the injustice!! he scooted forward, his bum tucked underneath him by the insult -- and with a growl expected revui to be his tormentor. he was surprised then to see his mother's lean form press down the trail, at a neat pace that invited chase. "hey!" the boy hollered, giving chase almost immediately.

he was a big wolf, but speed was not his skill anymore than elusive tracking was. it would take time for his stride to open up, and even longer to slow it down -- he thudded like a percheron down the rocky tumult, chasing his mother most inelegantly.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: man aint built any jail, lord he can keep me in - by Arcturus - May 25, 2019, 02:26 PM