Moonspear God can't hear you, they will fight you
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
as usual arcturus came late upon the scene, mostly because you all do exciting things while his writer is away. he had no time to gauge what was happening with any sort of rationality. all he could see was hydra with murder written across her body, and the dark form of his brother pulling tow behind her, his face and energy as threatening as a shark beneath the water.

arcturus was helpless as he watched speedy flung to the ground. more than that, he was silent as his sister administered abuse to her — and he did not even flinch as revui swung towards her, charging like a bull only
to swerve at the last second. in this moment arcturus was the helpless passerby witnessing a crash: there, but powerless to stop it.

a part of him wanted to believe in speedy’s innocence. they were friends, and she was a part of this mountain. yet a part of him also understood hydra’s cruel practicality — if charon and speedy had betrayed Amekaze the way hydra had described, then they both deserved whatever fangs found them. arcturus would not stop the wheels of justice, particularly when it came to the fate of his family — but he would not be the fangs that exacted retribution in this case, either.

a part of him felt this was all wrong. hydra’s paranoia, wrong. charon’s bullish attitude, wrong. amekaze’s unwillingness to breed, wrong... and speedy’s flitting to charon’s side like she had that day, wrong..

uncomfortable, but enduring whatever grim fate he had to witness, arcturus sternly watched the group — a dark shadow present, but offering no aide to either party.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
God can't hear you, they will fight you - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: God can't hear you, they will fight you - by Arcturus - May 16, 2019, 10:35 PM
RE: God can't hear you, they will fight you - by Hydra - June 06, 2019, 02:29 PM