Moonspear God can't hear you, they will fight you
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus remained stonily out of the meat of the situation, preferring to watch from the fringe like some disapproving spectator watching a criminal on display. his features lacked much emotion, but anyone who dared meet his gaze would find distress simmered in the golden pools of his eyes.

hydra relented, and he considered speedy lucky. he wished to believe speedy, and naively, since it was what he wanted to believe, arcturus trusted it must be true. speedy wouldn’t do that to them, she was better than some common lovesick cur — and besides, his dad would never shack up with anyone but amekaze, because that was his mate and he loved her and to mate with anyone else was to betray the entire family.

he had seen enough. revui had made his leave, no doubt also conflicted. arcturus gave his sister a brief dip of his head (extending speedy nothing) and slowly followed after revui.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
God can't hear you, they will fight you - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: God can't hear you, they will fight you - by Arcturus - May 17, 2019, 10:06 AM
RE: God can't hear you, they will fight you - by Hydra - June 06, 2019, 02:29 PM