Sun Mote Copse Grace just hold me in your arms and let this moment linger
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Wraen asked about Towhee, and she found herself lacking something honest or useful to tell her. She almost wanted that conversation between herself and Towhee to be private, as she'd ended up nearly begging Towhee and Phox to let her bring her kids and join them instead. She didn't figure that that would go over well, especially not with the one who'd stepped up to fill in the leadership position of the pack. Wraen was fairly understanding, as far as Niamh knew- but she wasn't about to go pushing that limit too far. 

"Went alright," She said, stopping to sniff a marking which was recent enough it didn't need reinforcing. "Kind of mostly just talked about...Stuff," She said, her tone of voice indicating that it was a personal matter- and Niamh didn't excel when it came to talking about her feelings, unless it was something she could shout and bitch about. "You think we'll be alright for the winter? I...I have a feeling it's gonna come early, and be a long, hard winter." She said bleakly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Grace just hold me in your arms and let this moment linger - by RIP Niamh - September 13, 2019, 06:25 PM