Sun Mote Copse Grace just hold me in your arms and let this moment linger
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
There was a certain air of gravitas with which Wraen spoke when she discussed pack matters which at a glance might seem somewhat distant and aloof, but Niamh knew better than to perceive Wraen's rationale as such. Instead, she appreciated Wraen's insight to be thoughtful and level, with a sort of rational reasoning that seemed to come so naturally to her. It seemed effortless for Wraen to discuss strategic pack matters, and she- unlike Eljay- seemed to be capable of separating emotional attachment from necessary action, and Niamh was grateful for that. Discussing pack matters wasn't exactly the most invigorating subject for Niamh, who perferred action and excitement over practical discussion, but it did make her feel better knowing that the pack was in god hands with someone so sagacious at the helm.

She felt concern bloom for Towhee and her pack when Wraen mentioned the fact that the grove might not be the best place to weather out the winter. She wasn't entirely certain Towhee would agree with Wraen- and she herself didn't have the experience to know any better, but it appeared that Wraen did. Of course, Niamh's default was to place herself in Towhee's corner- but if it meant that her friend was indeed choosing a potentially more hazardous place to live during the winter, then she would have to be concerned. 

"Dunno where else would be better," She said. "Good to have shelter from the elements, but food is important." She said. "I can do some scouting to see if there's anywhere that the herds have been hanging out; might bode well for us to be near those places." She said. As far as she knew, King Elk Forest was a good place to go looking for herds- but sometimes they moved and migrated to different grazing grounds throughout the year. "It'd be kind of nice to have both packs together," She commented, then.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Grace just hold me in your arms and let this moment linger - by RIP Niamh - September 14, 2019, 07:56 PM