Sun Mote Copse Grace just hold me in your arms and let this moment linger
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Moving with the herds? Niamh's brow raised in concern. All of Wraen's plans seemed fine- if she didn't have two young children at her side. She realized only now that the majority of Wraen's ease, with regards to stepping up and leading them and proposing ideas, came from a wolf who had no children to take care of. Save for the little one who had been Wraen's charge for some time, as he'd been lost, but otherwise, Wraen had no children of her own to worry about. While Niamh knew she was very invested in the youth of the pack, there was still a difference between caring about someone else's kids, and caring for your own. 

Niamh grimaced at the idea of moving with herds. "I hope we don't have to do that. It'd be very hard on the kids." She said. They'd be older by then, of course- but it still didn't make them immune to the perils of travelling in the winter, rather than staying in one, safe territory. Wraen mentioned the coast, and Niamh shrugged. She didn't know much about the coast- but she did know she didn't like the cold whip of the coastal winds. When Wraen mentioned the forest where grouse lived though, she nodded knowingly. "I'm a good bird hunter. I know a few places that grouse like to winter." She said. "I'll get to teaching the kids soon." She said, planning on using her usual methods- catching a bird, injuring it, and letting the kids learn from a creature that could only half-fly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Grace just hold me in your arms and let this moment linger - by RIP Niamh - October 02, 2019, 03:38 PM