Sun Mote Copse Grace just hold me in your arms and let this moment linger
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh's ear flicked when Wraen mentioned trapping- and she wasn't entirely certain what her leader meant by that term, but she didn't want to seem oblivious either, so she simply nodded. Maybe she meant hunting in a team, rather than trying to trap prey the way one could trap fish in a small holding pool after herding them into that area. She picked up a topic that was much closer to Niamh's heart anyway, and Niamh pursed her lips, considering the kids they had in the pack, and their strengths. 

"If I can curb Bronco's stubbornness, he'd make a good...Something," She said, not entirely willing to say he'd make a good guardian. "Kid's got a bit too much of a temper to be a good guardian right now, but he'd make a good warrior...Again, once he learns to control his temper." She said, agonizing over the fact that her son was just like her. "Pox maybe, yeah, and maybe Crow." She added, though with a bit less enthusiasm. "Sugar'll be a medic I'm sure, and Avery-" She said, her tone softening, "Well, she'll probably make a caregiver. As for Eljay's kids," She said, her jaw tightening slightly, she continued, but did her best to sensor her own ire. "Elfie will be best put to work as a mercenary, but kept separate from Bronco. I can't say I'm really sure what Weejay could do," She admitted, owning up to the fact that she was basically closer to Finley's kids. In her defense, Eljay was a helicopter parent, so she hadn't bothered going onto his radar for fear he might disapprove of her parenting methods.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Grace just hold me in your arms and let this moment linger - by RIP Niamh - October 23, 2019, 09:56 PM