Sun Mote Copse Grace just hold me in your arms and let this moment linger
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
...If they could find a teacher for her. This note made Niamh sigh gently, and feel a bit more restless. They didn't have many adults in the pack. Unless they shipped Weejay out to another pack, there wouldn't be someone to teach her much about plants, save for what Eljay knew. They would then have both Sugar and Weejay training in a medic-related field, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing- it simply meant that they would have two more wolves like Eljay, who were a bit softer around the edges, and potentially less useful should they need to defend their pack. Presently, she had Bronco to train, and would have to set to work with Pox as well, if he was still interested, but it would be some time before she felt confident that either of them would be much use in a defense-related battle as well. If only they could get more useful, adult members of the pack, or have the kids grow up super quickly. It didn't seem like either was likely to happen- though the advent of winter did often bring in strays looking for a place to live so they could survive with the strength of numbers on their side. 

She nodded thoughtfully for a moment when Wraen suggested that Elfie should go and train with Towhee. She should have thought of that- but not for Elfie, for Bronco. Bronco seemed to like his aunt, and he'd probably listen better to her than he did to his Mother. Unfortunately, she was too slow to come up with that plan, and it was just as well anyway. Niamh didn't really want to send her son off- not right now. But the idea of Elfie going to train with Towhee would likely mean that Bronco would get jealous, and resent her for not letting him go instead. 

"That's a good idea," She said. After all, she too would be glad to have Elfie gone off to another pack, for the disrespect he had shown Sugar, Bronco, Wildfire and Colt. "He doesn't seem to be too fond of many of his packmates anyway. Alive or dead." She commented somewhat spitefully. "Did I tell you what he did to the flowers Sugar put on the graves?" She asked, having forgotten completely whether she'd actually gotten around to telling either Wraen or Eljay. She'd promised Bronco that she would, but had been so busy with patrolling and hunting that it had possibly slipped her mind. Perhaps the rumour had spread, as well, from Sugar or Bronco. Niamh wasn't sure- but she shook her head. "I can't believe that any kid of Eljay's would do something like that." After all, Eljay was probably the most sentimental, caring and sensitive wolf in the pack. For his son to be the one to show such flagrant disrespect was shocking.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Grace just hold me in your arms and let this moment linger - by RIP Niamh - November 05, 2019, 03:54 PM