Blackfeather Woods and when the band plays "hail to the chief"
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
It appeared that Nightstar at least had met Jakoul and the meeting had gone well, which pleased her. Her Morta was not only proving useful, but had become one of the central figures in Maegi's life. Truly, she couldn't imagine her life without Jakoul. What would she do, if the woman were to suddenly disappear?

Much appreciated, Maegi said in response to his sentiment. Your sister has been very good to us. She. . .she saved my life. I don't know if you knew that. I owe her everything. And any family of hers, I'd like to consider family of mine. She fixed a guileless stare onto Nightstar, a kind look. She meant it, every word.

She settled a little, shoulders relaxing as the preliminary introductions were now past them. Tell me about yourself, she prompted gently. You seem to be a good hunter. Are you a warrior like your sister, too? What other skills do you have, things you enjoy?
Messages In This Thread
and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Nightstar - September 25, 2019, 01:01 AM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - September 25, 2019, 07:19 AM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - September 26, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - October 11, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - October 25, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - October 26, 2019, 09:16 PM