Blackfeather Woods and when the band plays "hail to the chief"
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Hunter, fighter. They needed more of those. Maegi worried about the pack going into the winter. With so many small mouths to feed, were they really prepared? She did her best, to be sure, but she wasn't adept in the skills needed to keep them safe and well. Stories are all I have, she mused, smiling ruefully at his admission.

Maegi couldn't help but chuckle at his observation, turning the ruined side of her face slightly away in some self-consciousness. Through no fault of my own, she responded, shrugging. All of my injuries are from childhood. My twisted paw at birth, my mouth by a man whose pack kidnapped me. I'm no warrior.

A fighter, perhaps, but not of the physical sort.

I have a lot of faith in my gods, Maegi said. I pray. I live to serve them, to please them. I'm interested in plants, especially those that can be used to harm, rather than heal. She raised her brows at Nightstar, realizing how weak her resume sounded in this moment. I've been lucky to be surrounded by wolves of diverse talents.
Messages In This Thread
and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Nightstar - September 25, 2019, 01:01 AM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - September 25, 2019, 07:19 AM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - September 26, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - October 11, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - October 25, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - October 26, 2019, 09:16 PM