Blackfeather Woods and when the band plays "hail to the chief"
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Well, feed a wolf a bad resume, and you couldn't complain about getting a frosty reception. Still, he seemed willing enough to at least play nice, and Maegi smiled at his offer. Thank you, Nightstar, she said graciously, bowing her head a fraction in response. It means a lot to me to have you here. Really.

At his question, she paused, and then shook her head. I don't need help, but you can come along if you wish, she replied, knowing that actually, help would be nice due to her crippled foreleg—but she was a stubborn witch, and always would be. I'll probably bring it to Spiderlings' Glen, see if I can get the children to have a coyote feast.

Not just hers, but Moonshadow's, too. His own blood kin. She considered all Blackfeather children worthy, especially those of the dark woman who'd saved her life so many moons ago.

Waiting for his decision, Maegi sank down and seized the coyote's nape in her jaws, giving him another nod in welcome and gratitude. She began to hobble off, increasing her pace only if she did not hear the sound of following pawsteps behind her.
Messages In This Thread
and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Nightstar - September 25, 2019, 01:01 AM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - September 25, 2019, 07:19 AM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - September 26, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - October 11, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - October 25, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: and when the band plays "hail to the chief" - by Maegi - October 26, 2019, 09:16 PM