Fairspell Meadow these ideas of mine percolate the mind
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Who's Jaes?

She turned to see Rowan approaching and was struck by how much he'd grown since their last one-on-one conversation. How had the move affected him? She had shepherded them all hastily out into the meadow, with little to no regard for their own feelings on the matter. Safety, not sentiment, was her main priority at this juncture.

Jaes is. . .Peryite, Maegi explained, dipping her head in greeting. A flick of her tail beckoned him closer, if he liked. When I was trapped in the tunnels, the daedra revealed themselves to be false gods, and Peryite revealed their true name. Well. They are nameless, but Jaes is the name they decided to give to me. The one true god, ruling over all. The daedra were nothing but. . .shadows.

Poor Rowan. Poor all the children, really. All the coaching on the Melonii religion that Maegi had given them had been tossed aside in favor of this monotheism. What were they really to believe? She rose to a sitting position, her normally thin frame gone gaunt with the turmoil and lack of prey. How are you, Rowan? she asked, her voice kind but detached.
Messages In This Thread
these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Maegi - October 22, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Rowan - October 25, 2019, 09:11 AM
RE: these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Maegi - October 25, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Rowan - October 30, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: these ideas of mine percolate the mind - by Maegi - October 30, 2019, 10:02 PM