Blackfeather Woods what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her?
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Hey, Maegi greeted, once the two were approaching each other. It didn't take much to find the sadness behind the smile Moonshadow offered, and she wouldn't have blamed the woman for letting it show, anyway. I've been keeping my eye out for Nightstar. Hopefully he just went out looking for game.

Death or betrayal. She pushed that pessimistic binary away, choosing to focus instead on matters at hand.

She shifted, choosing her words carefully before speaking again. Jakoul's still on the mend, she said. And I'm just not. . .I can't do this alone. I need some help. Her eyes, pleading, fixed firmly on Moonshadow's face, a look that straddled gimlet and desperate. Will you be our Decima?
Messages In This Thread
what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Moonshadow - November 17, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Moonshadow - November 17, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Moonshadow - November 20, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 20, 2019, 08:28 PM