Cerulean Cape but it was not your fault but mine
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
All Welcome 

What the fuck is that?

It looked like a bug, only much bigger and much, much creepier. It had a bright red shell, too many legs, and it moved like a demon. Orochi watched it skitter across the sand and into the pools with a look of disgust. It was almost too nasty to touch. Almost.

Curiosity got the best of him. He followed the creature into the pools and proceeded to poke at it.
i think this works timeline-wise....LOL
"What the fuck is that?"
The distant sound of someone's rather loud confusion draws his attention from his current task: hunting — or, trying to. He's never seen anything like this place before. The ground is weird, the air smells odd and salty, and to one direction it seems there's nothing but water for miles. He can't decide whether he likes it or not, but he knows he doesn't like the lack of normal prey scents around here. Everything smells foreign and unappealing to him — and apparently whoever else is out there agrees.
He turns slowly in a circle until he spots the distant figure hurrying after something small and red. He follows after a moment of hesitation, keeping his steps light and careful in an effort to avoid being noticed. To that end, he takes a widely-arcing path around, making sure he approaches from the stranger's blind spot, and lingers at a distance. He wants to see how this goes before he makes himself known.
common || « french »
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
A dozen prods are more than enough for this crab. Instead of continuing to flee, it turned around and pinched the incoming paw.

OW. FUCK! Orochi shook the little beast off of his toe and dated in the opposite direction. How could something so tiny do that much damage to someone like him? A growl rose from his throat. That thing was gonna pay.

Orochi glared out at the sea, then to his left, then his right. That creature was long gone, but something, someone else was here. It's the Ruò incident all over again. First he's embarrassed, and that embarrassment turns into irritation.

What are you looking at creep? he called.
He watches the scene unfold with no small amount of amusement, but unfortunately, the show is cut short when the stranger notices him. His first response is silence, expression impassive as he stares at the stranger. Fiery, he thinks, but not in the way Kratos is; his mate is a raging wildfire, a flaming storm on all sides — while this boy, from his first impression, seems more like a lightning strike, a quick flash of fire in the wake of destruction. Impulsive and already smoldering in the first moments of their encounter. He hates him already. An idiot, I guess, He says flatly, perfectly still as he watches the stranger.
common || « french »
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
Why did the stoic assholes always have to be the ones catching him doing something stupid? And why'd they always have to call him stupid shit? Orochi grit his teeth. He could already see how this would go; he'd attack in some blind rage and somehow the girl would make a fool of him just like Ruò. 

Orochi walked a bit closer to get a better look. She was so puny and just plain weird looking. He couldn't help but smirk. There's no way someone like this could beat him in a fight.

Get lost. He lifted his chin and snorted. I don't want ugly stalkers on my beach.
The word ugly cuts at him, but he doesn't let it show. Instead, he meets the other boy's words with icy silence, argent eyes expressing all the venom he leaves unspoken. There's a challenge in his expression, too; if this hot-headed stranger wants him gone, he'll have to make him leave. As far as he's concerned, this beach doesn't belong to anyone.

Eventually, their stand-off starts to bore him. He takes his leave in silence, leaving the other boy to huff and puff by himself.
common || « french »