Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Trade 
Setting: Night — 2349.
Weather: 60F — Clear skies.
Tags: @Nyra

He is restless tonight. The reason? He’s not quite sure. Yet all he knows is that he’s itching to spar. He knows exactly who needs the training too.

Easily, not even hesitating, he tilts his head back and howls for the snowball of a wolf to bestow herself to him on this beautiful night. He wants a good fight.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As quickly as she was called, the beastess came running up to him in a matter of maybe fifteen minutes. She had been patrolling near by, thus the swiftness. Letting out a bark to announce her presence, she slowed to an easy stop beside her Lord, tail swaying softly. 
"More sparring?" Nyra inquired, pulling herself around to face him from the front as if she might already know the answer.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker

She approaches him with a sweet little bark — time to make this little yorkie into a killer.

She asks him a simple question and he smirks mischievously. “You guessed it. Think fast.” Is all he says before lunging towards her. 

His skull connects with her own painfully so. His thick and hardened skull hardly even feeling the vibrations.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She forces herself to embrace the pain, and shoves aggressively back against him like a bull, before she smacks his head to the side with her nose and snatches his scruff in her fangs as she forces all her weight into throwing him to the ground
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Posting my rolls in OOC so you and I don’t have to go back and look.

Rolled an 11.

Donovan is surprised by her strength as he hits him like a truck. Yeah even as she does this and forces him to the ground he smirks terribly — he has a plan.

Rolling gracefully to the ground he grab her own scruff and forces her back towards him. Planting hind legs on her stomach he flips her over him and onto the unforgiving rock beneath. Surely that had to smart.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Rolled a fecking 4 

It did hurt. Quite a fucking lot. 
As her back hit the stone she yelped loudly in pain, rolling and staggering messily across the ground before she got her bearings again and darted toward him, fighting through the pain in her back as she went for his injured foreleg and bit harshly, aiming to take him tumbling again, head first into the ground, as she tried to go under him to execute her move. 
Honestly with the pain in her back she wasn't sure it'd work.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Rolled a 12.  That’s the highest I can get LOL. @–@‘

Little to say, besides the obviously painful bite to his already injured leg, her attack doesn’t work. He’s positively destroying her this time around. He doesn’t hold back. 

Especially as he snatches up her scruff and shakes her every which way. He’s relentless and drags her to the rocky floor before mounting (not in a weird way lol) and pinning her down.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She almost flails as she's ragdolled, having to force herself to go limp and let him move her to cause less damage, which she' thankful to herself for as he drags her to the ground and pins her in place. 
She's breathing hard, eyes wide, pupils as pinpricks as the adrenalne continues to course through her veins. 
Nyra doesn't move, just lies there, trying to catch her breath.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan stops and is almost worried when she doesn’t go in for a bite. He sees her canary orbs staring up at him, her breathing heavy, and he’s knitting his brows together. Not in anger, more worry if anything. 

“Shit. You okay?” He asks lifting himself so that he’s not really touching her, but doesn’t instantly move off of the shewolf.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She zones out for a minute until he's asking her if she's alright. Then she snaps back into reality. 
With a pause, she nods a little and winces "My back really hurts right now...I'm sorry..." The giantess whimpered softly, turning her gaze away like she was ashamed "I just wanted to make you proud, so...you to be proud of me, but that last couple of moves...really...they really knocked the breath from my lungs..." She slowly starts trying to roll onto her side, perhaps in an effort to ease the pain she currently feels.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He hums in acknowledgment after hearing her reply. “My bad, darling.” He offers as an apology and backs off of her to help her stand up.

“Guess you’re just gonna have to fight me again to make it better. Come on, get up. Pain is temporary, dying is forever and if you don’t get up and fight,” a malicious pause and a smirk. “you might just die.”

Camera pans and zooms onto his face and To Be Continued is scribbled in the corner of the screen. Cut scene.