Seaside Moors Hungry Soul
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord's expression brightened, optimistic that his travels to the moor would not be wasted. The pack had simply moved. He wondered if his brother or parents would ever leave their island homstead. It seemed those who found themselves there never ever left, like his father.

"I was hoping to find a pack for the winter," the young man answered. His personality had once been extra spicy -- since landing upon Teekon's shores... but winter's unloving embrace had took a bit of wind out of his sails, and he looked a little worse for wear. "I left my home island, set out on my own," his stature straightened. "I was looking for a glacier my Aunt told me about... but..." his voice trailed here, sheepish, "hunting here is hard by yourself and... I didn't make it very far from the beach."

As the words dribbeled from his mouth, Njord could feel the deprecation set in. "Promise I'm not a total loser," he smiled, "my name is Njord."
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Hungry Soul - by Njord - November 04, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Hungry Soul - by Erzulie - November 05, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: Hungry Soul - by Njord - November 05, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: Hungry Soul - by Erzulie - November 05, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Hungry Soul - by Njord - November 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hungry Soul - by Erzulie - November 08, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: Hungry Soul - by Njord - November 09, 2020, 07:27 PM
RE: Hungry Soul - by Erzulie - November 11, 2020, 12:31 AM