Dragoncrest Cliffs I was snared by a sickness, some fever in my lungs
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Even though Rosalyn said few words, Njord could understand more deeply what Rusalka was like: small, family, secretive, safe. Sounded a little boring, actually… but boring was good right? It would mean a fine place to chart his own path in life and contribute to something meaningful, even if he did carry on towards the Glacier after. As long as they didn’t try and control his every move or make him show submission at every turn, then he’d be fine.

I’ll have to get waayyy better at hunting, he idly thought to himself. They were banking that he could provide come winter. Then, she asked about him staying indefinitely. “Hmmm… that was the original plan. I guess we’ll see,” he replied, ruminating in earnest. He could never give up his dream of finding the Sveijarn’s glacier, but who knows how bonded he would become to Rusalka's people. “Is that enough of an answer for you?” he asked genuinely. He felt he needed to reassure Rosalyn he wasn’t some freeloader. “Regardless, I have pledged myself to you ‘an Erzulie. While I am here, I am yours. Rusalka’s.”

He stopped, watching a seabird float on the wind. They had put some distance between themselves and their starting point. He was still curious what was bothering the alpha, so. “What were you looking for back there? At the border?” he asked.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was snared by a sickness, some fever in my lungs - by Njord - November 23, 2020, 08:48 PM