Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Limit Two 
Time + Date: 11 AM, 12/12/2020
Weather: 15° F, slightly cloudy 
Tags: @Kynareth Deagon :> 

After meeting the vampire a few days ago, the Harbinger began to think. 
For once, not about violence.
Instead...leadership. 
How does one lead? 
How does one do so efficiently and make others want to stay? 
That type of thing. 
With a rough sigh, Nyra lifted her head and called for her Grandmaster, patiently awaiting his arrival. 
Once he was at her side, she would speak. Oonce he had called her to come to him instead, she would make her way to him and then ask.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth’s on patrol near the mouth of the Strath. His paws thump against the ground as he trots, spreading his scent around their borders to ward away stranger wolves. 

When Nyra’s howl rings out and bounces off the mountainous walls his ears swivel atop his head. She’s got his name on her lips and he wastes no time moving to answer his Harbinger’s call. 

Moving quickly throughout the territory, he trots up to her with a curt nod. “Nyra.” He greets. “You called?”
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Quick to the call is he, and fast to query as to why. 
"I did." She confirmed, "I have some questions, if you don't mind..." 

Looking around them a little bit, the Harbinger finally spit it out "I wanted to ask how being a leader works. Like...you and Derg protect us and call the shots, but there's more to it than that. If one or both of you were to be gone a long time, or even...dead, I would just like to know how one would do so efficiently so our pack didn't fall apart in chaos due to...inadequatecies." 
She hoped it made sense. If not, she'd clarify, but she genuinely desired to know what to do if she should fall into such a role, to keep things afloat.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth nods easily as she begins. Willing to answer the questions she has.

So she begins, inquiring of leadership and exactly how everything works around it. He doesn’t blame her, or think it’s weird that she’s asking. Rather he’s quite glad she’s asking. He’d rather have her ask then continue to wonder in silence. 

So he hums in contemplation. “Well, I’m glad you asked. I’m excited to see you grow further into a leader, Nyra.” He congratulates first. “We don’t necessarily call all the shots. Your opinion and everyone else’s in the pack are just as important. But,” He pauses slightly looking to her. “the possibility of Derg and I dying isn’t exactly low, so it’s a good thing to educate you.” 

“Really, as a leader you must be willing to be firm, but understanding in all types of situations and to your pack. These weak packs are blinded sided and controlled by words and actions. They do not understand what it’s like to live in hardship and war. They wish death upon our pack and everyone in it. Yet, I would give them an opportunity, I’d be merciful to them until they truly do not deserve it.” Some have to learn the hard way. “You must seem strong and willing to do what you must regardless of how right or wrong it feels, with your packs best interest in mind.”
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She smiled slightly at his praise, drinking in his words attentively.
"What of inner discourse? Infighting? Or when it is wise to fight or wiser to flee?" The latter question was an indirect reference to her stunt with Aventus in Ursus, how she nearly killed him and thus caused heavy issues.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn nods at her next question. “How my father, and now I, always see it is to let the fight happen depending on what it’s about. If it’s insignificant or anything of the such, let them fight, but keep an eye on them so they don’t kill each other. They’re no use to the pack dead after all.” He points this out casually. “Unless the problem is obviously solvable by mouth, there’s no reason to fight.” 

“So, when you fight or flee.” He begins next. “In that moment, you have to think about future repercussions of yourself and your pack.” Then he sits abruptly and dips his head conversationally. “For example. When I knew you’d chewed on Merrick’s kid and they demanded your head and life in return for their alliance I thought about it. It didn’t take too long to come to a decision to end our alliance.” He ends dramatically. “At that point, they haven’t done anything to truly earn our respect so therefore I have more allegiance to my pack and told them to get fucked. Therefore, drastically altering other path we walk down in the future.”
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Somehow she was unsurprised about what Ursus wanted in exchange for their alliance. Her alpha sticking up for her though? Not something she had really taken into consideration, despite that she wasn't dead.

Nudging his shoulder with her nose in gratitude, Nyra sways her tail "I can't think of any other questions, but I'm still willing to hear anything else you'd be  willing to share with me." 
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan smiles to her. “That is all I can offer for now. A lot of it will come from watching and learning, darling.” He hums. “Just as I shadowed my father my entire life. I learned much from him.” 

He stands then and turns to leave, off to do a patrol like usual. “It’ll come with time and understanding. Learning lessons too. Try and learn from your mistakes, Nyra.” He says then deeply before dipping his head and turning to trot off with little else to say.