Hideaway Strath I said get back, but she wants more, and now her body's on the floor
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Trade 
@Kynareth Deagon #15/17

Wasting no time, wasting zero beats of her breath and her movements, Nyra called for her alpha again, ready and flaming with determination
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Oh, Donovan hears the determination in her voice and is quick to arrive on the scene. The desire for a spar is running through his veins as well and he’s quick to meet her face to face. 

His paw steps are heavy as he descends upon her. A curt, serious nod and he gets into a readied stance, deciding that he will take the defensive position this time.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She's glad to see him despite the growing murder-worthy look on her face. 
Did she really want to kill him? No. But the mask was a good practice for if she needed to partially bluff her way out of something should the need arise in the future. 

A jungle cat stalking prey, she circles Donovan somewhat loosely, coming alive after a few moments as she lunged for his flank, gripping him with her paws and teeth at his hip joint to send him flopping to the ground. 

Perhaps she would need better fighting skills for if she were on the ground instead, but right now that wasn't the case. 

Yet, at least
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She circles him — he’s not too worried about it until he has to be. She shoots out for his hock and her teeth make painful contact. Well, not too bad but bad enough to really feel it. 

So he’s spinning around defensively to snap long fangs onto her muzzle. His teeth desiring nothing else but to grab and bite.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Here, she aims to lock jaws with him. If she succeeded she'd pull and twist and shake to try and dwarfen the power behind his bites at least temporarily. If he moved, such is life
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
His bite to her muzzle only seems to put him in worse position — a position close to her waiting and eager jaws. Something she takes advantage of and the next thing he knows is that he’s being bitten once more. She’s gets him good this time. His attack hardly able to do much compared to hers in the current moment. 

So, able to do nothing else but continue is defense against her onslaught of attacks. He takes her bite with vigor, powering through it to fight back in a different kind of way. He always loved wrestling. So he swings his lower end to align adjacent with her own, looking to wrestle her to the ground. Whether it is successful or not, only time will tell.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Experience is on his side, and the Harbinger goes to the dying grass with a hiss-like snarl, Yet, she doesn't let go. Willingly, at least. Adding pressure to her bite, Nyra's goal at the moment is just to keep his teeth from any vital places and nothing else, but even here... Come on, this is Donovan! He'll think of something, he always does. 

And it always fucking hurts. 

Butthead.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan is successful in his attempt to get her on the ground. Lifting his head from her to take up a more defensive position away from her maw in hopes of avoiding her bites. Moving his body to completely pin her and lay all of his weight on her limbs. 

His breathing his heavy as he smiles down to her. “Truce?” He hums pleasantly.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She grumbles as he pins her, chuckling as he suggests a truce for the meantime. 
"Truce, butthead." She agrees playfully, going limp to signal her loss in this spar.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He laughs brilliantly at her weak insult and moves off of her. “Perfect!” He sings as he turns to walk off. “Very good spar darling. You’re getting better. I’ll be off on a patrol. Call me anytime.” He hums slyly with a wink before he’s trotting off.