This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Trade 
@Kynareth Deagon #16/17

She was almost there, or so she thought. The Harbinger could feel it. 
Excited, Nyra called for Donovan again.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Not only could Nyra feel the raise in power from all of their fresh training, Donovan could sense the power within her physically and mentally. He wants to see her excel. Making this a personal mission for him, he promises to answer every call for a spar she may have. He’s willing to teach and assist her in getting better. 

Moving to meet her wherever she stands, he greets her with a friendly smile. Even though he’s sure this spar will he anything but, considering her fiery determination in those yellow orbs. 

“Evening, darling. Let’s spar.” He hums playfully before planting his paws securely in the ground, ready for an attack.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As he plants his paws, ready for her to strike, she aims for a more or less...unique, attack. Aiming her equally large mass completely underneath him, she then slams her shoulders into his diaphragm with her shoulder blades and spine, flipping herself as she sends him toppling backward. 

Whether he landed on his side or his back was up to fate. Truthfully she would also land like that one way or another with this move.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He can see her large form incoming and he’s steels himself for impact. He can tell her body is dipping closer to the ground for a lower centered attack. Originally he plans to jump over her, but that’s not quite what happens. 

Her shoulders hit his chest and he’s sent reeling backwards onto the dying grass. A heavy huff of breath is forced from his lungs and he’s trying to roll to his feet as fast as he can. Battling her off with his own attack to her legs.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She rolls messily next to him on the ground, scrambling to her paws and aiming to keep him grounded while she nips, occasionally bites, and snaps at his legs and thighs.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
They roll together in a messy tangle of limbs and teeth. They snap haphazardly at on another, finally Donovan is able to trump her this time. Not by much, but even a little give in battle is something of a victory. 

So as they stand once more he defensively swipes a large paw at the face of the beast that attacks his limbs relentlessly. It should give him an opportunity to attack even if just a bit. Then going in for bite to the crook of her neck and jaw. He awaits her next attack eagerly.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The area he goes for is too open on herself for Nyra's liking, and so to her despair, he connects. 
Growling loudly, the Harbinger aims to smack him in the temple with her own paw. 

Feeble, perhaps, but as he would know - any give was another chance at victory.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Should be able to tie this one up soon! ;D maybe on your next post or mine.

He’s only is able to keep a hold of her for a bit longer. She’s a slippery one and he’s  able to get one good shake in before she’s moves out of his grasp and punching him right the head. This elicits a small laugh from him and he jumps to the right to keep away from her mouth. Ultimately going for a bite to the meat of her rump. His vigor for battle lackluster now, he is only playing around at this point.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
ill archive after your next post so we can both count it if that's okie! :> 

She yips with surprise and laughs as he nips her on the ass, flailing her back legs to try and batter him away. 
Rolling to her feet, she leaps into facing him head-on again, stance ready. But, she notices his lack of drive and relaxes hesitantly, her eyes still on him in case he comes back to life and pins her.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He chuckles breathlessly as he saunters back towards her. “Good spar, darling.” He hums easily. “This old man is tired now though.” He says with his next huff of breath and a laugh.

“Perhaps we can do it again.” A wink and he’s bumping heads with her and trotting off to continue on his patrol.