This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Mature 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning:
A week after the Ego thread
@Kynareth Deagon! Other tags for reference only

Ever since Kyn threatened to demote her if she joined the brawl with him and @Whrist, ever since he defended @Simmik against her with just her own name, Nyra had distanced herself much. 
She had also, admittedly, been low key snappy, venom softly weaved into her tone every time they spoke.

She went on patrols and did all her other duties as the Harbinger, and made minimal effort to speak to or spend time with her Grandmaster other than to essentially report on what's been done on her part within the day and nothing more. 

Now, she stood in the snow somewhere near the river and overlooked all she could see. She expected no company, but some was usually to be found anyway. 
Her ears swiveled and cupped on rotation, keeping sounds coming in and noting where they came from most consistently.
Mainly because she was bored, but oh well.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan has intentionally seeked Nyra out, just as he has many times before. Yet, his intentions are not to spar this time or speak of the pack. He is tracking her down to find out why she’s been so short with him recently. The scene unfolding in his mind when he threatened to demoted her is a constant memory. He suspects it could be that, for he hasn’t done much recently to get on her bad side. 

So he keeps his snoot to the ground and finally tracks her down enough to see her. She’s already so hard to find and he doesn’t know he’s looking at her until he sees the black spot of her nose standing out through the sheet of white. 

The grandmaster easily approaches, his head level with his body as he slows his trot to an easy walk. Stopping a fair distance away of about five feet or so. 

“Nyra.” He hums to get her attention even though he’s sure he had it as he approaches. “What’s wrong? Why have you been to angry with me lately?” He asks getting straight to the point. Though his voice is soft, a probing whisper in his best attempt at getting her to spill the beans. “Is it because of what I said last week?” He guesses.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She hears the whisper-level crunch of snow under equally heavy paws, turning an eat-through-steel acidic stare to Kynareth as he says her name and asks what's wrong. Her hackles raise slightly, but she forces them to lay flat.

Knowing her, Kyn probably also knew she was boiling and the lid was trembling at the building pressure underneath.

"Bingo." Nyra seethes softly in response, turning her hell-melting hues to look around again before she faces him head-on. 
"She's our captive, Kynareth. Or so I thought at least." Her voice is heated but still not raised, and she meets his eyes with her own, acidic and yet also filled with visible hurt. Not a challenge but a hesitant show of vulnerability. Vulnerability long buried.
"So what changed?" She levels at him, referencing when they two met Simmik and her friend at the Falls. 
She adds after as a note; "There are many women here who crave you, Kyn. You may not have known it before now, but I'm one of them." 
Nyra isn't pleased to share such a thing with most of the other females here. It probably shows.
And yet here she is. Bristling mad, crushing on him, and crushed by him.  

She doesn't turn her eyes away. She's listening.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth waits patiently as it seems he hits the subject of her anger right on the head. A sarcastic Bingo. coming from her lips. He doesn’t shrink away from her eyes as she sets them on his. Gold on gold as they look at one another. Mentioning Simmik being a captive and he wants to say something. Say that that’s not the entire story. There’s so much more behind her being just a captive. No one in the Saints probably besides Derg knows of his and Simmik’s past and even then his knowledge is probably vague. 

Still he almost drops his jaw at the next words that come from her mouth. Her eyes betraying how she feels and he’s never quite seen Nyra like this before. Always so headstrong and defiant is more her forte, so he knows it’s serious. Especially when she confesses how she feels for him. 

He’s blinking stupidly back to her. While he has always been a constant flirt and would never deny her affection towards him if she ever initiated it, he has to say he’s surprised she ever thought of him like that. Of course they played around and spent copious amounts of time together, but he never suspected she actually liked him. Perhaps he even thought she had a sexual attraction to him, but apparently she even feels emotionally attached to him. It blows his mind. 

As predictable, he’s speechless for a second. Quickly gaining his bearings again. “I never knew. I suspected but you’re good at hiding it.” He pauses then. “Maybe I’m just stupid.” He adds then, a small smile coming to his maw. 

His face instantly becomes predatory, like it usually is when he flirts. Cream brows raising softly as his smile becomes devilish as he dares to stalk closer. “Darling. Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” Comes his smooth drawl, regarding her carefully. His eyes holding his usual playful, suggestive glint in them.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She listens quietly as he speaks, watching his face as he registers she likes him in such a manner, Then plants herself firm as he dares to come closer, a very slight curl of her lips 

"Really?" Her voice is eerily calm, glowering at him. 
She wants to demand to know what the full story is, at the look on his face she assumes that's what he wants to say. Say that's not entirely true. 
Nyra wants to ask him about the whats, whens, whys and whos. But it's not really her business, is it? 
As the silence simmers further, she forces herself to cool for the sake of everything she's earned here, in the pack, the hierarchy and with her Grandmaster. 
"I didn't want to compete with everyone else who's attracted to you." She answers after a sigh, voice and glare dropping some with emotionally tired defeat. 
Nyra can be mad all she wants, but in the end, with him, she won't stay that way. 
"I still don't want to compete with them. It's already clear in my eyes who you favor more." And it's not me. The last bit didn't come out, but it was obvious enough that that's what she thinks. Sighing sharply again, she lowers her head, emotionally and mentally exhausted from all the thoughts and feelings she's faced.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
His playful air is falling as she states what was obvious before. How he is with Simmik. He sighs then, plopping his rump to the snow as well. She deserves an explanation then. If Donovan is honest, he himself doesn’t know how he would even handle all of these beautiful wolves attracted to him. He wants to stay strong, keep them at a distance. Yet he can’t find the strength. Especially since they’re members of his pack. He has emotional feelings towards all of them. He loves his pack horribly and perhaps it’s his only weakness. 

“Darling.” He begins. “Simmik and I have a complicated relationship that began so so long ago. When I was first placed in the Wilds, just after my entire pack got killed. I was in a very bad spot. I was pissed, wanted to kill everything on site, but I was focused on building my new pack. She helped me through that.” He sighs. “It’s impossible for me to get rid of my feelings for her.” Where his eyes were downcast before they flick up to meet Nyra’s devilishly. A whisper of a smirk on his maw. “That doesn’t mean I can’t be selfish though. I am not limited to just her.” He states easily.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexually Suggestive Content.

Slight PP allowed by Malia :> 

As he seats himself, Nyra watches him as he speaks, smirking in return at his own devilish smirk, she lurched forward, pushing Kyn on his back and planting herself over him with a lustful lilt to the chuckle that spills from her maw 
"Perhaps I can find the generosity to share, hmm?" Nyra whispers suggestively into his ear, nipping and licking playfully at the base of his aud before she pulls back to look at him again. She knew full well he wasn't just hers, but she could be a tease if she wanted to. 

The ball is in his court now. What will he do?
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He both expects and doesn’t expect what happens next, but BOY is it erotic. He’s so insanely interested in powerful women a. Treating him like trash and b. Dominating him. There’s a few other reason that aren’t allowed to be mentioned here either. Yet, as she settles after pinning him, his brain short circuits. Not prepared for how interested it has him. Especially as her teeth bite at his ear he sucks in a breath. His mind instantly supplying him with the memory of her literally choking him so long ago in the canyon. 

He struggles to keep his usual cool. He struggles to smirk, an attempt at keeping his usual teasing self in character and separate from his other, more submissive, likes to be dominated, self. Oh, this is perfect.

“How kind of you, love.” He drawls. “How about we make up for lost time then?” He suggests, raising a cream brow.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
How about we make up for lost time then? 

It has her almost giddy with the opportunity to wrestle for sexual dominance with him. 

"Let's" She purrs. 

....Fade to black, they take each other for a real wild ride >:D 

Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
After said unspeakable acts, Kynareth feels as if he might just die. Mind blowing, with bites and scratches all over. He has to just sit there and catch his breath. 

His eyes drift to Nyra and he smiles, tips of his canines only barely visible. “See, don’t you feel like we’ve missed out on precious time, darling?” He asks, voice slightly humorous.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She chuckles at his question, "Perhaps." Nyra answers with the same humor, resting her head over his neck with a contented exhale. 
What an evening, here in the snow. And her mind goes back to the night she first met him, when they rested together in that cave. 
Here, she remembers his warmth then and eases into a relaxed drowsiness. After such a rough wrestle, she wouldn't mind sleeping right here, with him next to her, preferably. But she'd understand if he had to bail. 
No hard feelings, they both had duties to attend to at any given time.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
As if he could read her thoughts, he smirks. “I can spare a few hours.” He hums, moving to lie beneath a nearby tree that looks out into the snowy landscape.

Digging a spot free of snow he plops down. Inviting her in with warm, sun like eyes.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
we can archive here if you like! :>

Following, The Harbinger nestles in with him underneath the tree, resting her head over his forelegs so he could rest his head over her shoulders if he wanted. 
A soft wag of her tail gave away a slight sense of happiness. Happiness she wasn't aware she could feel any longer. 

But here she was.
Health (100/100)