This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
@Kynareth Deagon strategy thread #2! 

Lately, the Harbinger had been thinking about what they would do to protect their home, or even for the war that was low key brewing. 
Standing next to a settlement of boulders that made a kind of stairway-pedestal, Nyra sent up a howl for Kynareth, waiting patiently for his arrival. They had much to discuss.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn is lazing about today. His large form spread out on the snow as he simply watches the clouds move overhead past the canopy of trees. Yet, something — a howl — cuts through the silence. It’s Nyra’s, her voice sings to bring him closer. 

Not even thinking about it, he stands swiftly and moves to meet her. His paws moving diligently to find her. When he does he’s trotting up with an easy smile on his maw. Moving closer to brush himself against her with an inquisitive glance. 

“You called, darling?” He asks smoothly, moving in to lick the shell of her ear teasingly.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Quick to answer, she too smiles, happy to see him. 
But she was also quick to get to the point today. 

"Defense and offensive strategy." She muses, looking at him curiously 
"How are we gonna go about defending our home? Or when we eventually go to war?" 
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He watches her when she speaks, his amber eyes unmoving as he nods. “It’s a good thing to discuss.” He comments uselessly. “How will we defend our home as of now? We’ll of course patrol, yet we must not forgot to patrol to the outer territories as well. It’s also better to expect the unexpected. With that in mind, always be ready for a fight now matter where you are.” 

He sighs when he finishes and dips his head to her then, wanting her opinion or any ideas she might have to be revealed.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She listens, nodding to his words in acknowledgement. 
"As far as patrolling goes, I believe we need to be as familiar with the Strath and our surrounding terrain as much as possible, to use it to our every advantage. I also think we should patrol the mountains more often and get ourselves used to moving in any kind of terrain." 

She had more, but she wanted to express her ideas in pieces, not all at once.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn nods simply. “I agree with all of that. We will try and conduct training sessions in mountain climbing. It should help us navigate even the worst terrain. We should also train in the swamp. If needed, we can lead enemies there. If we’re able to associate the terrain better, it would give us a great advantage.” He adds quickly.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Agreed." Nyra states, looking at the tips of the mountains surrounding them "I also think we should note any possible entrances to the Strath that aren't at the opening to the North. We should limit the possibilities for any surprise attacks. As for the offensive, I'm of the opinion using their territory against them would prove beneficial. If we know the surrounding land as well as our own, we could use it to conceal any ambush attacks on their numbers." 
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Nodding once more in agreement, he follows her gaze to the snowy mountains. “Yeah, it would give us an advantage to know the ins and outs of this place. The size helps as well, we’re not trapped.” Then his gaze flicks to her own. “We should come up with a plan for when, if, the northern entrance is ever blocked.” He states easily. “Can’t ever be to careful during a war.” He mumbles.

Then hawkish eyes roam to the back of the strath. “There’s a set of caves and tunnels on the southern side of the Strath in the mountains. We could use those.”
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She listens, nodding in agreement to his suggestions. 
"Perhaps. The Chambers are a good place to use to split our enemies' numbers up if they were to follow within. Kind of like in the Catacombs back in the canyon." Nyra notes, thinking with a soft hmm 
"I think it would also be wise to familiarize ourselves with the terrain even outside the Strath and our immediate surroundings. As you've said before, a fight can happen anytime, anywhere." Nyra responds then, turning her gaze to scan the mountaintops and even the opening to the North that lead further into the Hinterlands.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
“Yes, precisely.” He hums thoughtfully back. 

Moving his body to face her more he nods. “It is settled then, I believe we’ve come to a fair conclusion on what to train for next.” He states in a borderline professional manner. “Swamp, mountains, caves. I’ll inform everyone of the bee upcoming training we’ll be doing.” Kynareth’s sums up their conversation and smiles. “You’re good at this. Perhaps we could use it to our advantage.” She may or may not realize that he is heavily referencing to promoting her and using her skill in a more useful way; as his Overseer.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As he adjusts to face her more, and tells her of what he'll do, Nyra nods once in acknowledgement. 
But his compliment at her skill for tactile conversation, that makes her beam brightly like no other. 'With a gentle wag of her tail, she perks her ears some
"Do you think it's almost time?" She asks softly, though there is some excitement to her gaze.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
His eyes rake down her form as she asks with such hopefulness if her time has come yet. To which he can do nothing but smile at. “Soon.” He adds mischievously before he moves to trot past her. “Come. Patrol with me, Nyra.” He adds softly, leaving her question gleefully hanging in the air. Her time is coming sooner than she knows.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
With his answer, she presses no more, instead nodding as he asks her to patrol with him, trotting to his side loosely so they can reinforce their claim throughout. 
Nipping his cheek playfully, she bounds past him some with a smile, then returns to join at his side again
Health (100/100)