1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Mature 
@Kynareth Deagon 
Forward dated a day after this thread 

Fulfilling her duties is really all she does these days. Patrolling, keeping things in check, filling caches occasionally, the works.
The last thing she expects is for her co-lead to summon her, if he does at all today. 
Little did she know he would, but whatever.
As of now, Nyra wanders closer to the river, padding casually a few good yards from the edges of the water.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He lingers further into the territory today, sniffing around towards the swamps rather than the strath. Then his mind drifts to the pack — then to Nyra. He’s quickly remembering his punishment he has planned for her. 

He leans carelessly against a tree and tilts his head up his a short, but loud howl, summoning his Overseer.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She hears that oh so familiar howl, ears perked. With a soft chuckle, Nyra turns Kynareth's direction and trots off to greet him at a quick pace. 
Arriving soon after, she chuffs softly to announce her presence and slows to a stop at his side, lightly brushing against him with her own equal mass - ivory melded to brindled goldish brown as she slides up beside him and offers a teasing nibble to his lower jaw. 
"You called for me?" She purrs, meeting his gaze with a mischievous smirk playing at her lips.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: SEXUAL THEMES
He watches her approach vigilantly, his face is purposely stoic, expressionless. Or that is until she’s sidling up beside him with the confidence of a thousand suns and nibbles her way along his jawline. His facade is most definitely penetrable and his mouth twitches with a smile. Eyes breathing him as he slithers them along her form. 

Her voice is sultry when she speaks and he chuckles, tilting his chin up and away from her he moves to brush past her. The curl of his tail hooking onto her muzzle briefly. He stalks around her in a slow, unrushed circle. The Grandmaster has a distinctly noble, but dark, aura about him — mischievous and conniving. 

“I want you to know that this is not a reward for your attack towards Simmik.” A weighted pause as he peers at her from beneath half lidded eyes. “This is a punishment.” He says finally, voice smooth, not really all too menacing at all. She knows the game he’s playing and he’s enjoying it all too well.

He moves around towards her face, and lifts his head. “Be a good girl and sit for me, darling.” He dares to say, the smirk that pulls at his lips is dangerous. His eyes ridden with lust as he expects her to oblige. “Now, what do you think I’m going to do to you, Nyra?” Her name slips out of his lips like sweet honey as he gazes upon her, awaiting her answer.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She stands tall as he slithers around her, hooking his tail around her muzzle as he goes. 
But at his order to sit, she finds herself sitting, watching his face with newfound, veiled wariness. 
What do you think I'm going to do to you, Nyra? 
The Overseer forces her ears to stay upright, keeping her own face a mischievous smirk despite the sudden drop in her stomach. 
She thinks she knows what he's going to do, but for the sake of appearances, she answers him in a teasing tone 
"You know I like it rough, so perhaps you'll be so gentle that I end up pushing back against you, begging you to be more forceful." She muses with a shrug, like she's not worried. 
A total Brat thing to do, yes, but she felt it was better to fake strength instead of lowering herself and cowering with the piercing worry that he'd do what her father did to her.
Part of her hoped he wouldn't, the other half was bracing for it.
Health (100/100)
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth’s unaware of the panic that shoots through her. His obliviousness only continuing to fuel the fire. Yet as she speaks he works his own brows not to go sky high. His mouth turning up into a smirk as he saunters around her, purposely brushing against her as he moves behind where she sits.

“I think I might do exactly that, peaches.” He teases. Keeping to his word and gently lathering her in attention. Until it fades to black and he’s delivering on his word.