Noctisardor Bypass i will hold this house up with my own two hands
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,196 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
"yah!" skaigona exclaimed, everything else lost to mind save for the intriguing stranger in front of her. "hun'in mama." rather assured that she was not about to be scruffed and dragged back to sequoia's den, skaigona was suddenly quite affable; waving small tail, she stepped forward to confidently investigate the other wolf's paws, snuffling loudly as she considered each tone of earth and plant. 
the glint of the water attracted her crow's eye again, and the pup pushed with complete lack of self-awareness past the long birch-tree legs, down to the little slope at the edge of the elm-pool.
eyes narrowed.
in the now still surface, perhaps eddied here and there by her own breath, was another pup. one that resembled her a good deal, which immediately made her tiny hackles prickle with suspicion.
the stranger was forgotten. skaigona gave a ginger sniff to the water. too low, and she inhaled a few droplets. she sneezed, and barked from sheer consternation, falling over her klutz-honored forelegs in an effort to retract herself from the pool and the mysterious image.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i will hold this house up with my own two hands - by Heda - June 18, 2021, 06:38 PM
RE: i will hold this house up with my own two hands - by Heda - September 27, 2021, 04:20 PM