Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,196 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
yes ofc! <333

the girl spoke about many things. skaigona listened with a wide-eyed and growing sense of awe that only deepened with each word. and there were a lot of them. first, witching wells, which sounded horrific on its face. a witching well was where water spirits lived. she did not know what draught or parch meant, but skaigona received very clearly the message of the power given to this subsurfaced individuals.
if you gave them a token, they would spare you. and perhaps they would grant a wish. the girl's instinct told her the first would be more valuable, but the second seized her with near riotous excitement.
a wish! a wish! 
the warm arm of the murmuring girl swayed skaigona into the near-worshipfulness that the very young have for the adolescent. she hung upon every word —
and then!
a startled giggle danced from the child. "noooo!" she crooned and laughed, trying to evade her counterpart's warm breath. "i not take it!"
would she be believed? she raised a paw to bat at the other. "maybe dey takm it?" she babbled, gesturing toward the water.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i will hold this house up with my own two hands - by Heda - September 27, 2021, 04:20 PM