Lion Head Mesa Empty rooms are honest places
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Crowfeather nodded with a small smile. The Starsea had a simple way, but it had served them well through many lifetimes. They had existed since the early days, when wild things still roamed freely upon the earth.

It was pleasing for the dark wolf to find that Gucci wasn’t bad company. He was a bit difficult to understand, given the thick accent that hung upon his words like honey. Crowfeather still enjoyed listening to the way he spoke. It was unlike anything he’d heard in his life. Just familiar enough to piece together, but still foreign and mysterious.

When the dog had found his way to how he’d arrived there, the shadow softened.

Someone had left him. Gucci had been abandoned by the ones who were taking care of him. Crowfeather wondered if, perhaps, it was because of the strangeness in how he looked. The man was so small. He could hardly be a hunter of herds. Was it too difficult for a creature who could not hunt or contribute to his clan? Crowfeather’s ears splayed apologetically at the small man.

Well, until they come back for you… you can stay with me. You can tell me about your home some more. It doesn’t sound like anything I’ve ever heard, not ever, the dark wolf commented. He had never been all too good at keeping company, but he was an excellent listener.
Messages In This Thread
Empty rooms are honest places - by Crowfeather - December 16, 2021, 05:15 PM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Gucci - December 16, 2021, 06:27 PM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Crowfeather - December 17, 2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Gucci - December 17, 2021, 05:28 PM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Crowfeather - December 17, 2021, 11:33 PM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Gucci - December 18, 2021, 09:26 AM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Crowfeather - December 28, 2021, 02:10 PM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Gucci - January 10, 2022, 03:49 PM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Crowfeather - January 11, 2022, 03:48 PM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Gucci - January 20, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Crowfeather - January 30, 2022, 12:43 PM