Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Congrats on 1k! Tagging for vis :D One-off replies welcome

The Taiga’s alpenglow cast a pink hue across the snowy cliffs as the sun rose. Njord was curled up and cozy in his bachelor den, which had recently been expanded. Winter and its frigid temperatures made the ground frozen solid but, with enough determination and time, the seafarer had managed to add on a small addition. His nails had been filed down to stubs to prove it. He hoped Meerkat wouldn’t mind these humble accommodations for the time being. Soon, they could pick out a new den together to call home.

Vibrating with anticipation, Njord could barely sleep. So, when he heard Meerkat’s voice call for him, he immediately set off to greet her. The tawny woman now held a piece of his heart and so when she was away, he couldn’t bear to call himself complete.

He broke through the tree line and saw her silhouette standing, waiting in the snow just beyond the lowlands. The thrum of his paws against the tundra increased their cadence as Njord raced across the flat plains like a stallion. He skidded to a halt and popped into a play bow, dancing around her gaily. As his excitement tempered, he would pull Meerkat in close to nuzzle her. “I am whole,” he murmured and then leaned back to regard her. “Y’look beautiful. I want ta keep you all for meself, but… I canna wait to introduce ya to Sapphique.”

When she was ready, he would tip back his head and howl a melodic song to the rest of the pack, inviting them to meet Meerkat and welcome her into the fold.

@Rosalyn @Erzulie @Chacal @Hyacinth @Sobo @Loko @Coraline @Jorunn @Hermes @Dionysus
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - January 11, 2022, 08:11 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Njord - January 12, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Erzulie - January 12, 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - January 12, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Sobo - January 14, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - January 16, 2022, 12:29 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Njord - February 03, 2022, 12:31 AM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Erzulie - February 03, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 03, 2022, 03:17 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - February 12, 2022, 06:48 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 13, 2022, 09:55 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 05:38 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 21, 2022, 10:00 AM