Lion Head Mesa lyre
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
But I am a Seer, Pharaoh, his voice was almost pleading, whining. In my home, we are not to take mates. If I were to do so, I would no longer be a prince or a wolf of the Starsea. Warriors would be sent to claim my life.

Now, Crowfeather wasn’t certain if he had a place among the stars, as it was. He had run away. He had left the wolves of his homeland. In many ways, he had abandoned the customs of his people. The young shadow had lived more of a warrior’s life than a Seer’s. Though, he knew that the dreams still cluttered his thoughts. He knew that the wolves of his clan needed him.

Gucci chimed in to say that perhaps Crowfeather did not wish to take a wife. The dark young figure glanced toward his small friend with a grateful glitter, eyes filled with tears The shadow had not truly thought about if he would ever return to the Starsea. Knowing that he would never have that choice was frightening.

I know that my ways are not the same as your ways. It is not my intention to push against your ways. I wish to leave when I am healed. I understand that many resources have been spent to heal me. What must be done to pay back the care I have received? Crowfeather worried. He did not know how the Pharaoh would take being declined. The shadow could feel the room shrinking on him. He struggled to catch his breath.
Messages In This Thread
lyre - by Ramesses - January 15, 2022, 06:04 PM
RE: lyre - by Gucci - January 18, 2022, 06:34 PM
RE: lyre - by Crowfeather - January 19, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: lyre - by Ramesses - January 19, 2022, 01:53 PM
RE: lyre - by Gucci - January 20, 2022, 11:43 AM
RE: lyre - by Crowfeather - January 24, 2022, 04:25 PM
RE: lyre - by Ramesses - January 26, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: lyre - by Crowfeather - January 30, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: lyre - by Ramesses - February 21, 2022, 05:23 PM
RE: lyre - by Crowfeather - February 22, 2022, 09:06 PM