Ankyra Sound straight down out of the world with my fingers
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
the stranger responded to her own reticence. loko remained quiet and for this she was thankful. the obsidian trusted that he could read the moment's gravity. part of her wished to press for more information, and this side of erzulie might have won had her son not been with her.
almost grown or not, it mattered no whit to her. a child's presence tempered any rashness she might have exhibited.
she did not want to give anything about sapphique beside their scents. and the seawolf was not sure she wished to know.
"good luck," she said softly, moving toward loko and then away, around the scarred ivory figure. "dis place be haunted." she doubted it would dissuade a warrior from a patch of earth; it was for herself that erzulie spoke. 
she kept her posture unoffensive and her body between the stranger and loko.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 01:16 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 01:54 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 02:05 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 02:49 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 07:10 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 06, 2022, 10:30 AM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Erzulie - February 06, 2022, 10:36 AM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 07, 2022, 03:20 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 15, 2022, 11:15 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 24, 2022, 07:00 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 25, 2022, 07:37 PM