Lion Head Mesa coming up roses
Loner
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The dark figure could not help but smile gently at the small man’s statement. He looked to the place beside Gucci – a place where he had been invited to sit – and limped toward it with a small grunt of effort. When he had his place, he turned his gaze upon the little figure and breathed a sigh of relief.

There were so few members of Akashingo that Crowfeather could spend his time with. Gucci had a strangeness to him, but he was warm, and he was kind with his words. The shadow could not ask for anything more than this. It was this thought that lingered in his mind when the show dog mentioned that he had felt under the weather. Worry etched onto Crowfeather’s face, stiffening his shoulders.

I- I… hmm.

The seer cleared his throat, hoping to form the words he wanted to share in his mind.

I know… the feeling. Under the weather-

Crowfeather gazed out at the blue skies. He did not want Gucci to feel pressured. He did not want to force the other Neb to share his heartaches. Crowfeather knew, just as well, how difficult it was to shoulder the burden of such feelings without a way to release them.

On the subject of marriage, the wolf’s ears fell flat.

Oh…, he laughed nervously, no. I- I- I haven’t found a wife. I do not even believe the woman Ramesses had arranged for me… well, I do not believe she kept her interest. She has not come.

Looking to the small figure, Crowfeather tried to muster an expression of warmth.

What about you, Gucci? You are a Neb, too. And you are very kind with your words. There must be many who would- Germanicus appeared in his head, silencing him.
Messages In This Thread
coming up roses - by Gucci - March 18, 2022, 01:40 PM
RE: coming up roses - by Crowfeather - March 18, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: coming up roses - by Gucci - March 18, 2022, 05:11 PM
RE: coming up roses - by Crowfeather - March 20, 2022, 01:32 PM
RE: coming up roses - by Gucci - March 20, 2022, 05:09 PM
RE: coming up roses - by Crowfeather - March 22, 2022, 04:23 PM
RE: coming up roses - by Gucci - March 23, 2022, 10:26 AM