Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Private 
Reyson watched the dancing and for amoment, just a moment, he thought of what it might be like to join them. He couldn't deny that they were similar movements to his soldier life. ANd again he thought of a sunshine wolf with big eyes and a laugh that made his chest hurt. Renaud.

He coughed gently to himself and moved around the area. Eyes on the dancers, and then the others. Never off guard, never loud. He hadn't even liked the fermented stuff, that everyone else seemed too.

It reminded him that he was a different breed than all of them and suddenly he was lonely. Though he would quickly shake it off.

I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
꧁aristocrat꧂
326 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Advisor
gucci tangoed with the legs of larger canines, twirling around them and barking compliments up at their faces, tail wagging like a duster.

on his first night of inebriation, it was made abundantly clear the tiny man was a happy sort of drunk.

in attempt to execute a hindlegs twirl, the nobleman ended up spinning his slight weight into a particularly sturdy limb, to the same effect running into a treetrunk would've had.

he thumped buttwise onto the floor, holding a side of his face.

"augh!" gucci barked, rolling back and forth on his feathered rump "t'rrrr'ble, ahve been STRUCK!" he wailed with the exaggerated dramatics of a man too deep into his berries.
[Image: GUCCISIG.png]
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
At first glance Ryeson thought a prey pest had gotten lose or was let lose for some sort of twisted sport. But he quickly realized the small creature moving was indeed doing so with purpose.

He watched with amusement as the creature tried to twirl. His legs stubby his fur long. And to far into his cups to mean much he did not handle it well. He fell to fast for Ryeson to move and the creature twirled right into the soldier's leg.

Reyson moved forward and swung giant head down to stare at the creature with ice blue eyes.

Are you alright? I apologize I couldn't move fast enough.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
꧁aristocrat꧂
326 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Advisor
a face was in front of him. gucci decided it was an ugly face.

"ghhitAWAYyyy." he wailed, pushing the terrible head back with his hindlegs. "b'gone, foul beast o' hard'st stone, d'n't yyou see ah perish?" the chihuahua wormed on the ground. the pain had stopped almost immediately, but that would not end his dramatics.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
A snort as Reyson lifted his head away and backed up. Though one side of his maw lifted up in casual amusement. The creature's theatrics made him want to chuckle completely, but he felt that might be rude. So he kept his mouth shut and shifted.

Well i'll be sure to let them know you perished bravely.
꧁aristocrat꧂
326 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Advisor
gucci had gotten a hold of his hindpaws with his forepaws, and now rolled slightly side to side like a human babe. he agreed with the stone head's assessment.

"most courageously! surprise attack toppl'd me. underpawed methods!" he rolled onto his belly, neck craned to look at the other. "help lay m' t' rest." tail swished towards the pelts used as seating.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
The more this creature spoke the harder it was for Reyson to take him seriously. Though his thorough thought process of secretive tactics, though sorely wrong. Were not wrong in theory.

Reyson grasped the scruff of the creature like a pup and carried it towards the furs along the wall. There was no reason for this, but eh. It was amusing at the very least.

hope that's what you wanted? I can change it if not.
꧁aristocrat꧂
326 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Advisor
like a babe! carried in most least acceptable manner!!

and still gucci was quiet as the big man carried him away by collar and scruff.

he was set on the furs.

"brilliant." the chihuahua laid flat on his back.

with most solemn expression and voice he said. "nnnooow- tuck'm in."
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson snorted. This time a chuckle leaving his maw, but he did as bade. Pulled the furs up and over the little tiny beast. He wasn't even sure what it was. It wasn't a wolf, didn't even look like any of the dogs he had seen in the wilds, and yet it did at teh same time. Though minute size.

You all good?
꧁aristocrat꧂
326 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Advisor
"m'yeh."

the nobleman rolled onto his side. "now leav'm be."

after a moment, his head rose again.

"wait. what'sss- yername?" an ear flicked. "who's you?"
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson was almost free of the annoying creature before it spoke again. His ear flicked back and he turned his head to gaze at the small beast with ice blue eyes.

Reyson Scutarius of Mereo.
꧁aristocrat꧂
326 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Advisor
"reys'n!" he exclaimed, like a man on his deathbed calling forth the most dutiful son. "ah sh'll KEEP ya name most clos'st t' mah heart, n REMEMBER-!" 

his dainty little paw quivered as it pointed at the soldier.

"you'se fram now t' e'er, indepted t' noble o' 'k'shingo!"

"..."

"other way 'round."

"-s me, 'sme who's in debt. t' you."

"..."

"g'ight."

and without further ado, the man smashed his face into the pelts.