Lion Head Mesa Atum
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
641 Posts
Ooc — anon
tags for reference!
oh, of course! she said with glee, thrilled to share one of her favored places of worship. Iset was close to her heart; she loved all of the Gods and Goddesses, but Iset had become like a sister to her in the days that @Makono had been away, and her other elder sister wished to keep to herself. this Toula would always accept, but then run to Iset to pray after them both, and have long conversations about her own life that she would have shared with them were they either around, or in the headspace, to listen.
Iset always listened; and in return, so too did Toula! she would give much to Her, and more!
she drew alongside him, smiling as she began to guide their path. the Hem, Senmut, helped me to find this place... and to make it into what we will go to, now. I hope that you might find it satisfactory, she blinked softly, and added, it is my belief that Iset does. I can... feel Her there, she admits, but then, ...I suppose I can always feel Her in my heart. even now, a softer smile graced her lips, pleased with the feeling.
who do you most pray to? she asked with ample interest, wanting to be sure she, too, prayed to them on his behalf!
Messages In This Thread
Atum - by Bayek - November 15, 2022, 05:42 PM
RE: Atum - by Toula - December 22, 2022, 02:23 PM
RE: Atum - by Bayek - January 04, 2023, 04:24 PM
RE: Atum - by Toula - January 06, 2023, 11:19 AM
RE: Atum - by Bayek - January 15, 2023, 01:36 AM
RE: Atum - by Toula - January 19, 2023, 11:44 AM
RE: Atum - by Bayek - January 19, 2023, 08:11 PM
RE: Atum - by Toula - January 20, 2023, 09:12 AM