Lion Head Mesa arrow
328 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
tags for reference, if any assumptions aren't okay please tap and i'll edit! :)
maybe a @Reyson though? entirely optional <3

her husband and the young hawk had been watching the borders while treva had been working. she had been content to see the two of them together while she set out upon other plans.

she had surrounded herself with fellahin and the priestess while she planned a winter feast. what things might be appropriate to have on hand, what meats would be plenty enough to offer, if gifts could be given. it was why she did not catch wind of anything until the end of whatever had occured.

but word reached her that @Ramesses held an audience and she saw the form of makono cut across the land with a guard.

which left her with a silence among her rooms as she sent the fellahin off. assuring them the work would continue later. wondering what she had missed. an arrival, clearly, but what kind?

at once she pushed out into the cold winter air and looked for a face that she might question.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Hahaha hopefully he can keep himself in check.

Reyson cut away from the princeps and the guard. Every step leaving a paw print in it's wake. His body quaked from the inside out and he wanted to scream. There was no allies here. He had no one, he was alone. And it pissed him off.

And now the woman he was growing to love so deeply was locked in a room with the goddamn Pharaoh and he ogled her like some sort of gift. She wasn't a gift or a fellahin, she was his woman. The woman he wished to make a wife. And he hated the coiled serpents head that the lord of these lands wore and he'd love to press his face into the dirt and rip his throat out.

This anger was frightening and Reyson had not felt it in some time. He forced himself into a loping run, trying in vain to burn some of toxicity that bled from him like a cancerous growth. The black blood of his life blood tainted and hot. He wanted to tear the whole world down around him, here.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
328 Posts
Ooc —
treva did not enjoy any of it.

the obliviousness she felt at the strong stirring of the man. the way he seemed to rip at the divine earth below him in his long, winding ways.

yet she opted for a kindness first. sending away the body or two kept nearby, that so this did not look like reprimanding. she approached, prepared for whatever may be sent her way. for treva had not always been royalty.

what has come to trouble you?
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
He was absolutely started from his thoughts by the lady queen and he immediately shut his face down. Blue eyes averted and body went into attention mode. It was a seamless movement, from mid-lope to what was needed when in royalty. Inward he was cursing, had hoped to avoid meeting anyone, especially not this woman. This woman who because of who she was married to, he was not fond of. He could never trust her. So he couldn't tell her.

He opted for the safe option. I am merely homesick. How do you fare today Queen Treva?

It was the simplest and easiest answer. She didn't need to know that he husband had taken his intended into his palace, just to rankle.

I apologize for roaming with so little forethought for your lands.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
328 Posts
Ooc —
she had a thought in mind, not knowing if it would help or harm.

she motioned softly. walk with me, soldier. her voice was warm and her trail was to set them upon a high, open place. where they may gaze upon the cloudy reaches of the mountain's where mereo laid.

will you tell me of the things you enjoy most of the mountains? i once stayed only to woodlands, myself. she laughed. a far cry from the palace she helped rule now.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
He turned his body around and got into the position of guard on her side. Blue eyes looking out over the horizon as they walked. He could not ease up here. He was here for a duty, and he had already slipped enough today.

The ability to push myself.

He cleared his throat and offered her a half a smile. He relaxed a bit, but not enough to say he was forsaking what he was to do.

I like to climb them. I once climbed the entire wall of Mereo and then back down for a training excercise to gain a new rank. There is something about pushing your body to that limit between break and soar.
328 Posts
Ooc —
you are a strong, skilled man.

it was not flattery in her voice, but honesty.

reyson had not been the gift she had been hoping for from germanicus. while the man was not to her taste in many ways, she supposed he was honorable at least. loyal. dutiful.

i once lived among the other side of the mountain, for a short while. a time that hardly mattered now. a stint, far behind her. i was wild, reyson. her voice had become hot, a heavy look at the land.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
He was uncomfortable, in the wake of her honesty. How she had gotten tangled up with the Pharaoh he wouldn't know, but perhaps she was crueler than she behaved.

thank you. he spoke quietly.

I knew wild wolves in my day. They say they are the ones that do great things. The few i knew did.

He didn't know what she was implying and he didn't want to ask. He was fine with keeping to safe topics and flattery. He knew how to do both of those.
328 Posts
Ooc —
did great things.

a crown placed back upon her head, unable to escape it even for a moment. i have not heard such tales of them. she strode with a purpose. the snowy edges of akashingo would be upon them soon enough.

what wild things have you met, reyson?

a brow hitched.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
He had not meant her crown. Great things could be many things. It didn't have to elude to her crown and her majesty reign.

There were a few wolves. One black as night, with wide brown eyes. He could blend in with anything and anyone. He was the best spy I ever had, and a formidable fighter. He was also saucy and wicked with his tongue. I often laughed with him. There was a female who rivaled my height, who was so wild when she fought it was as if a frenzy of beasts were there for her. There was a healer. Who danced in shades of the sun and knew more plants and healing properties that seemed possible. We were all wild when they found us, or when in the females way she was born. Feral, beastly.

Honorable. He missed them, but they were all gone now.
328 Posts
Ooc —
do you still know these faces?

she wished to know them.

she wished to bring some of that wild back into her. perhaps reyson was a way to that again. a stunning and selfish thought.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Sadness bloomed along his innards, and his heart hurt. Shards of glass it felt pushing deep inside. But outwardly he stayed calm. That was the bane of a soldier, the ability to continue in the face of death even when there was nothing left to give, or perhaps that was a boon, he wasn't sure anymore. He was just tired.

Alas no. They are gone now. Lost to me and the mortal world. But I remember them.

He looked around him. I'm the only one left from that world.
328 Posts
Ooc —
our priests will say prayers for them.

her voice was composed, not tittering into sadness or somber airs. it was not why she had come to discuss with the visiting soldier.

you are a joy to host. you do know that, don't you?

warming slightly.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
I thank you.

Her next words and he gave a soft chuckle in his throat and offered her one of his rare smiles. A real one this time.

I wasn't aware, no. I'm glad that it's not a hardship.

He tilted his head and waited to hear what else she had to say. He didn't trust anyone here, but he found the Queen a hell of a site better to get along with than some of the others.