Lost Creek Hollow Here comes good news, here comes sorrow
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Sandy drew closer to him and before he had asked permission to hug the shadow, Crowfeather had shied away. There was a spike of fear sense in him.

In the Starsea, if the young seer had ever revealed his emotions, he had been met with a sharp tooth from his father. The scorning words were still burned in his mind.

It’s not right! You are not meant to have a mate. You are our clan’s guide to the stars!

What do you think your ancestors would say to you? A disgrace! To say that you have feelings for another boy. You are a fool and a child. You will not do this to our clan.

But Sandulf was not Whitestar. Sandy was kind and gentle. His voice was not sharp with hatred. The warmth of his coat was touched to Crowfeather. The dark figure still could not allow himself to look up at him. Shame welled inside him, gushing against his rib bones like waves on the rocky shores.

It’s ruining things, Sandy… I’m going to ruin everything.

The tears tumbled from his eyes.

Silvertongue is so kind to me… his voice shook with each word, each attempt to restrain himself from crumbling. I know- I know she wants more. I- his head fell back with his words. Watered eyes searched the clouded skies while tears fell from his face. I can see it. I’m doing the same thing to her that he did to me…

What a sick joke, that he should find himself cursing Germanicus when Crowfeather continued to allow Silvertongue to press closer and closer to him.
Messages In This Thread
Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 21, 2022, 04:45 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 21, 2022, 08:07 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 21, 2022, 08:17 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 21, 2022, 08:25 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 21, 2022, 08:32 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 21, 2022, 08:38 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 21, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 21, 2022, 08:56 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 21, 2022, 09:06 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 21, 2022, 09:14 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 21, 2022, 09:26 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 21, 2022, 09:35 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 28, 2022, 08:19 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 28, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - January 12, 2023, 12:58 PM