Lost Creek Hollow I had a dream of the wide open prairie
Loner
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Crowfeather buzzed with excitement at the prospect of hunting with the other groups. He had yet to meet the wolves of the creek. Silvertongue had described their clan as being all men. Would that mean there would be no children in their home? Would there be children in Riverclan? This thought caused his ears to shift on his head. He had no idea.

I think a hunt sounds great. I’ve mostly added small prey to our caches. Something like a deer would be like a feast!

Do you think the others would want to track the deer with us? Kvarsheim had been good neighbors to them. Crowfeather thought that hunting with Bjarna would bring him joy. She had been such a friendly wolf to visit with. The shadow was warmed by the friendships that he formed in their new home.
Messages In This Thread
I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 10, 2023, 09:47 AM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 10, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 10, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Crowfeather - January 12, 2023, 11:44 AM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 14, 2023, 05:20 PM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 30, 2023, 07:43 PM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Crowfeather - February 06, 2023, 04:01 PM