Lost Creek Hollow I had a dream of the wide open prairie
Loner
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
We should invite them, too, Crowfeather said in answer to Silvertongue.

The creek wolves had strong men who could help them fell something larger, something that would fill their bellies to the brim. The thought was enough to water his mouth. Small prey had done wonders for their caches. They just weren’t enough to keep them strong. The shadow’s figure was leaner than it had been in a while.

Sandy mentioned the possibility of taking down more than one. That way everyone can eat. Full stomachs for Kvarsheim, Riverclan, and the wolves from the creek. Who could refuse such a tempting offer?
Messages In This Thread
I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 10, 2023, 09:47 AM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 10, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 10, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 14, 2023, 05:20 PM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Crowfeather - January 14, 2023, 07:26 PM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 30, 2023, 07:43 PM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Crowfeather - February 06, 2023, 04:01 PM